Bradley game is very near a total sell out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley game is very near a total sell out

As of noon today there were just 17 tickets left for the Bradley game and they are all single tickets spread out in the upper decks.

If there is someone who wants to go there were also 15 tickets available on stub-hub.

It looks like we should have another packed house tonight (other than the corporate no shows, which hopefully won't be very many).

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
    As of noon today there were just 17 tickets left for the Bradley game and they are all single tickets spread out in the upper decks.

If there is someone who wants to go there were also 15 tickets available on stub-hub.

It looks like we should have another packed house tonight (other than the corporate no shows, which hopefully won't be very many).
    It will be a mild evening so it shouldn't keep the pampered folks away.

Comment

Wish I was there. Will be listening to Mike though. Stuck in OKC for a cheer tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        Wish I was there. Will be listening to Mike though. Stuck in OKC for a cheer tournament.
        How did you do?

Comment

Our corporate seats will be filled... no finger pointing here. Should be a great time!

Comment

I have 2 tickets together available Section 123 row 27 $40 for the pair if anyone is looking for tickets. Should be a good game tonight, need a win to fly up the rankings. Text or call 316two5nine5051 if interested in the tickets.
            -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

last I saw there was only 10 or so seats left I almost drove up for the game
              "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                How did you do?
                dont have the scores yet. My daughters team did pretty well but this is Nationals so we're up against some stiff comp from OK/TX as well as Wichita!

Comment

'should be a barn burner up in the chuck.

Comment

Wish I could go as well. Just got off work though so look like I will be listening to mike or on my computer at the ESU library
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I've got an extra ticket if anyone needs it.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I am guessing someone turned in a block of seats they couldn't use, as GoShockers.com is showing a clump of 5 together available in Section 126.

Comment

I'm stuck at Newman watching one of my nieces play volleyball. Game is set to record
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I am in north central kansas visiting my father and mother in law....Have Cox at home and of course ESPN3 but will probably be stuck listening only due to the blackout in Kansas.
                            Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

You can purchase the day pass to ESPN Full Court if you have Cox.

Comment

Working...
                              X