Very Funny Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Funny Board

If you want some good laughs, read the Drake Message Board prior to last night's game against Creighton.

I found reading the game thread on the Creighton board from before the game started more amusing. They were all patting each other on the back and calling it an easy 40 point blowout...and judging by what I read on the Creighton board (pregame) a lot of Creighton fans are now homeless after betting the house on the Creighton betting line.

Comment

Señora Rio wanted me to find a re-run of the Blue Bird v. Bulldog game. She loves pain, when it is inflicted on her enemies such as the Blue Birds and moi.

I found one, but the game had just ended. Since there are many on this fine forum, who disdain storming the court, I felt compelled to give a post game report. The Bulldogs stormed the court with gusto.

I found another re-run, but only in time to record the second half, which I have not seen as yet.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
        Señora Rio wanted me to find a re-run of the Blue Bird v. Bulldog game. She loves pain, when it is inflicted on her enemies such as the Blue Birds and moi.

I found one, but the game had just ended. Since there are many on this fine forum, who disdain storming the court, I felt compelled to give a post game report. The Bulldogs stormed the court with gusto.

I found another re-run, but only in time to record the second half, which I have not seen as yet.
        Check out ESPN3. I think the replays are available even in the areas that are blacked out for the live games.
        In the fast lane

Comment

It was broadcast on Fox Midwest so I do not know about ESPN3.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
            It was broadcast on Fox Midwest so I do not know about ESPN3.
            It's there. ESPN3 picks up a lot of those regional broadcasts (including ours).

Comment

Sweet!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                I found reading the game thread on the Creighton board from before the game started more amusing. They were all patting each other on the back and calling it an easy 40 point blowout...and judging by what I read on the Creighton board (pregame) a lot of Creighton fans are now homeless after betting the house on the Creighton betting line.
                Does the church tithe them back the 10% that they give when they win? Or are they S.O.L.? Probably the latter.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Trop,

Check you private messages.

RdR

--Niels Bohr

Comment

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                      Trop,

Check you private messages.

RdR
                      Did you get my reply?
                      In the fast lane

Comment

I took a look at it. My favorite quote was, "Carl Hall is the devil."
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Phelps is gonna get an extension lol
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            Did you get my reply?
                            Yes, got it. Thanks mucho.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Read the first couple of pages and then some comments after they won. What a drastic contrast from lower than a snake, with little or no hope, to higher than a bulldawg flying on a deluxe kite at the Superbowl. Wow!!! They won their mini superbowl, didn't fire their Coach, then rushed the court, and later spoke like they thought it was remotely possible all along. Enough chuckles for me but we truly appreciated the help Bullpups!!! I watched the end and enjoyed it my own self.

See you soon at 21st and Hillside. Come prepared to meet the hungry Beast and Company that specialize in taming bulldawgs that can fly too high and need grounded. We are here for you Dawgs and we will NOT be taking you lightly whatsoever!!!! That was a nice win and you clipped the bluejays wings and humbled them. It serves as a reminder in Valley play. You better come fully prepared to play all 18 games, or consequences are sure to follow.
                              Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 26, 2013, 10:26 AM.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X