"Missouri should not be a a State" tshirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Missouri should not be a a State" tshirt

So I went to the game yesterday and wore this shirt I specifically made for the road trip. I sat right by the Missouri State student section behind the Shocker bench. As one can imagine the shirt was not well received by their fans, especially the students which to this moment I don't think get the joke that it was in response to their "Wichita is not a State" shirt.

Anyways I have had some requests from friends to order some order for them. I told them that I'll order some more in time for the home game against Missouri State on Feb. 9th as long as I can get an order of 24 in. If you're interested in a shirt, shoot me a private message. Shirts must be prepaid in advance. I will not deliver the shirts but will hand them out at Larry Bud's before that game.

If I don't get the minimum order of 24 in, i'll refund everybody's money.

Go Shox!
    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

I don't know. That "not a state" stuff goes way back and seems tired. And it doesn't really make sense in this context. Surely we can come up with something else. I mean Missouri just gives it away. Something about meth making and puppy milling. Or milling puppies who make meth. Let's be honest, it has to be about meth and puppies.

Comment

Originally posted by tw805 View Post
      I don't know. That "not a state" stuff goes way back and seems tired. And it doesn't really make sense in this context. Surely we can come up with something else. I mean Missouri just gives it away. Something about meth making and puppy milling. Or milling puppies who make meth. Let's be honest, it has to be about meth and puppies.
      And corn liquor.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

To paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy: You might be from Missouri if your meth lab explodes and kills more than 4 puppies.

Wouldn't fit on a shirt but it makes me chuckle.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Missiouri
          Meth Mills
          and
          Puppy Cookers
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Working...
          X