No announcement yet.

Wichita State Football can get us into the ACC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't laughed as hard as I have over the last hour in a while. Seriously good stuff all over the place.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I love lamp
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Yes, I saw it. I didn't know what it was, but I know it wasn't what you thought it was.

Also, you mentioned Television. I loved the original "War of the Worlds" on radio!! CLASSIC!

Time will tell if you are right or wrong, but chances are you are wrong because I post on a message board.

Comment

I sat here for 30 seconds trying to figure out what the heck you are talking about. Then it just materialized like a hot chick from the 60s on Star Trek. I .. cannot ... stop ... laughing.

Comment

I don't mean to hijack this thread but does this tie go with my shirt?

Comment

I remember winning the pick 6 at the dogtrack once. I was so excited that I had to ask the stewardess to pinch me to make sure I had enough money for cab fare.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Really? What color are Jimmy Johnson's shoes?

Comment

Q: If you're traveling through the Mojave Desert and you get a flat tire, how many pancakes does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Three, because footballs don't have stirrups.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Completely Wrong

Nope!! EO is 7 foot so the density of proportions clearly indicates that in all likelihood I'm a robot. Yes, I said it, Chadrack will not be disambiguated. Not here, not ever.

Comment

What?!?!?

No way the Cowboys could beat the Heat! James would pick off Romo in the endzone and hit a 3 on the other end.

Comment

Not my chair, not my problem.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

This is classic. Today has been a hof type day for posts.

Comment

"It is anchorman, not anchorlady. And that is a scientific fact.” — Champ Kind
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I can't believe you figured it out...Trueshock is actually Brick Tamland

Comment

Originally posted by dregn View Post
                                I can't believe you figured it out...Trueshock is actually Brick Tamland
                                That explains A LOT!
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X