Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EYEON College Basketball Why Kansas is the best college basketball state of the moder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYEON College Basketball Why Kansas is the best college basketball state of the moder

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/21599141/why-kansas-is-the-best-college-basketball-state-of-the-modern-era

The three Kansan programs are all not only tracking toward the NCAA tournament,
    they're practically shoo-ins at this point. And all could easily be five-seeds or better. The combined record for the Jayhawks, Wildcats and Shockers in 2012-13: a magnificent 48-5 (winning 91 percent of all games).
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

What a great Artlicle!!

Crazy prediction.......gonna be 49-6 after tonight.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Why I love the game of Basketball I grew up in the state, my dad coached the sport, we played it in our driveway, and the rich history of all three DI schools. All of the coaches that are from Kansas who shaped the game.
      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Kstate fans are butt hurt about us being included in this record! A couple guys suggested if we are included then maybe Ft hays should be too
        I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
          Kstate fans are butt hurt about us being included in this record! A couple guys suggested if we are included then may e Ft hays should be too
          And that is one of the reason I hate K state even worse than KU. They try to act all big and bad, like they have been somewhere like KU has, but they havent. I hope they get waxed tonight.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            And that is one of the reason I hate K state even worse than KU. They try to act all big and bad, like they have been somewhere like KU has, but they havent. I hope they get waxed tonight.
            Not me. I hope ex-MVC coach Bruce Weber kicks the tar out of Kansas and then LEAVES K-State because of the way his fans have treated and supported him. Of course that won't happen but it would be great to see Kansas lose and Bruce quit on K-State like his fans quit on him before he even got started.

Bahahahah!!!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Kstate fans are butt hurt about us being included in this record! A couple guys suggested if we are included then maybe Ft hays should be too
              I am sure that none of that resentment comes from the fact that over the past 3,4,5 years our W-L record is probably better than theirs....
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Not me. I hope ex-MVC coach Bruce Weber kicks the tar out of Kansas and then LEAVES K-State because of the way his fans have treated and supported him. Of course that won't happen but it would be great to see Kansas lose and Bruce quit on K-State like his fans quit on him before he even got started.

Bahahahah!!!
                The "Sunflower Classic" will turn out like it has for the past 20-25 years. KU will win, and ksu will lick their wounds and turn their anger and bitterness towards trying to put down WSU. (Not sure how it can be called the "Sunflower Classic" when it involves only 2 of 3 D1 programs in the state. They should call it the NNE Kansas Classic or perhaps the B12 Sunflower Classic*)
                Weber will soon leave ksu which is getting the reputation of being a rare BCS Stepping Stone Program.

Comment

****, I remember beating KSU when our teams couldn't beat their meat, but we had Perez. So that made us dangerous.

KSU makes me laugh sometimes.

Perez dominated them as a frosh in the little apple, IIRC.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    ****, I remember beating KSU when our teams couldn't beat their meat, but we had Perez. So that made us dangerous.

KSU makes me laugh sometimes.

Perez dominated them as a frosh in the little apple, IIRC.
                    Me and @Anthroshock went to the last one played at K-State. place was empty and we got to hang with our friends that went to K-State.
                    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Kitten State fans sure are funny. They forget that that the early 2000's were about as dark as our mid 1990's.

It's funny seeing Kitten State's record in the whole "Sunflower Showdown" thingy. KU has double the more wins in the series, something like 180-90. I'm pretty sure WSU would make a better series for KU than they would, if we were given the 1 for 1 treatment.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Bahahahah!!!
                        This, it's shocking how much they don't like him. KSU fans have really dropped the ball on it.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

What's to like? I always thought Weber was a tool
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            What's to like? I always thought Weber was a tool
                            I know you don't like him due to his antics (if I recall you hate him because he's whiny?), but the dude can coach. He got into a crappy situation at Illinois that he wasn't prepared for, but his success at SIU speaks for itself. I don't have a crush on the guy but he's way better than Frank Martin and K-State doesn't get it.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How is inheriting a loaded team that made it to the national championship game a crappy situation? Indiana was even down most of the years he was there because Kelvin Sampson couldn't stop calling recruits.

Comment

Working...
                              X