playing ku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing ku

Why don't we play Kansas (at Allen Fieldhouse) with no return game. If that's how we get the chance to play KU, why not? (we played 'cuse in 06 with no return game)

If there's a chance to legitimately ban this guy, this is it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

They have everything to lose

They would be a 10 point favorite. We all know it would be a tough close match. If we went in there and beat them at Allan not only are they embarrassed but now national media questions if Koch is harder than Allan. IF they win, they beat Wichita State at home, not a huge win.
      **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Please, God, make this topic die forever.

No one should care if we play KU. Let's move on.

Comment

please lock this thread

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
            Why don't we play Kansas (at Allen Fieldhouse) with no return game. If that's how we get the chance to play KU, why not? (we played 'cuse in 06 with no return game)
            Who cares about chiKUn hawks
            You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

Does anyone know why WSU agreed to play 1 game @Baylor in Marshall's first season with no return game back to Wichita? Just curious becuse i always hear that WSU won't play most power conference teams unless they agree on a return game. Baylor wasn't a Syracuse then and they aren't Syracuse right now either.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                Does anyone know why WSU agreed to play 1 game @Baylor in Marshall's first season with no return game back to Wichita? Just curious becuse i always hear that WSU won't play most power conference teams unless they agree on a return game. Baylor wasn't a Syracuse then and they aren't Syracuse right now either.
                That was a tournament game in Puerto Rico.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
                  We got a big paycheck from Syracuse. KU won't give us anything.

Comment

Hit the 25 meter target...
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

The staff will have to work even harder next year to put together a good schedule. No MWC Challenge or bracketbuster and the bracketbuster rerurn will suck. Didn't Boatwright say we might consider a one and done road game? If that does occur, I would be shocked if it were KU. I do have hope for a series wirh K-State since Weber was in the Valley.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        The staff will have to work even harder next year to put together a good schedule. No MWC Challenge or bracketbuster and the bracketbuster rerurn will suck. Didn't Boatwright say we might consider a one and done road game? If that does occur, I would be shocked if it were KU. I do have hope for a series wirh K-State since Weber was in the Valley.
                        Don't hold your breath on Weber. Other than K. Martin at Tennessee, no former valley has had the nads to schedule us even though when they were in the valley they were always complaining about the big boys not scheduling valley teams. How soon their nads shrink and they forget. Elitist b*st*rds!

Comment

You know what? At this point I wouldn't be totally opposed to playing the ChicKUns at their place as a one and done, as long as it was nationally televised, and we got a boatload of cash for stopping by. Why am I unsure that they would even take this deal? They rejected an offer for a nationally televised game in KC. Would they reject an offer in their own building? How much do you want to bet that they would agree ONLY if we accepted the same fee they pay Emporia St. et al.

I want to see Wichita State play KU and I want to see it now.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            You know what? At this point I wouldn't be totally opposed to playing the ChicKUns at their place as a one and done, as long as it was nationally televised, and we got a boatload of cash for stopping by. Why am I unsure that they would even take this deal? They rejected an offer for a nationally televised game in KC. Would they reject an offer in their own building? How much do you want to bet that they would agree ONLY if we accepted the same fee they pay Emporia St. et al.

I want to see Wichita State play KU and I want to see it now.

T

...:cool:
                            Holy flip flopping posters, Batman.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

K-who?

Comment

Working...
                              X