2013 Creighton at Wichita State Pic 'em Contest - "Thread of Shame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    Take me off the list. My sentence is complete. I have learned my lesson oh great and mighty Reaper.
    Your atonement has been acknowledged and accepted. Now go forth and sin no more.

So it be spoken,
    So it be written,
    So it be done.
    So saith the Wushock Reaper

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      I'm looking forward to Ricky's pm to take care of #3. We need it as there are only two prizes so far.
      I have something in mind. More later.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I also apologize and am awfully happy that I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by benishock View Post
          I also apologize and am awfully happy that I was wrong.
          Your atonement has been acknowledged and accepted. Now go forth and sin no more.

So it be spoken,
          So it be written,
          So it be done.

Comment

Solid RDR! I wish I would have listened to the show tonight. Did you call in as RDR? LOLOLOL

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Did you not read the part in parenthesis next to my prediction?

How much money did you put down on WSU yesterday?
              Well then you can serve up those drinks inside a couple parenthesis. :)
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Solid RDR! I wish I would have listened to the show tonight. Did you call in as RDR? LOLOLOL

T

...:cool:
                It's podcasted at shockerradio.com.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I have completed my pentence....

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    I have completed my pentence....

So it be spoken,
                    So it be written,
                    So it be done.

So saith the Wushock Reaper.

Comment

t

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      Because of their lack of faith in our beloved team, and doing so with freewill, without coercion or intimidation the following have been placed on the "Thread of Shame" for their wickedness in picking the Bluejays over the Shockers at the sold-out Roundhouse on Saturday, January 19, 2013. 1 Point The Mad Hatter, shockerofandover0943, BAShocker, McShocker, Rocky Mountain Shock, shock10 2 Points ShockerFever, SHOXJOCK 3 Points insaneykaney, shocktheheart 4 Points Now, wanting to to make sure everyone has a chance to get back in full-grace, the following acts of contrition must be completed. If you placed 1 Point on Creighton, then you must recite the WuShock Prayer at least once: WuShock Prayer Hail WuShock, full of wins, our head coach is with thee. Blessed art he among coaches, and blessed is the fruit of his players. Rip ‘em up, Tear ‘em up, Let’s go Shox. Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our next game. Go Shox’s! If you placed 2 Points on Creighton, then you must: 1. WuShock Prayer (must recite twice) 2. At the next home game you attend at WSU, you must buy for the person to your right and to the person on the left, the drink and size of their choice. If you placed 3 Points on Creighton, then you must: 1. WuShock Prayer (must recite 3 times) 2. At the next home game you attend at WSU, you must buy for the person to your right and to the person on the left, the drink and size of their choice. 3. You must contribute something of significant value (you get to decide what significant means) to the 2013 Pic ‘Em Winners Pool. If you placed 4 Points on Creighton, then you must: 1. WuShock Prayer (must recite 4 times) 2. At the next home game you attend at WSU, you must buy for the person to your right and to the person on the left, the drink and size of their choice. 3. You must contribute something of significant value (you get to decide what significant means) to the 2013 Pic ‘Em Winners Pool. 4. Must call in to Coach Gregg Marshall’s Radio Show and Confess what you did. P.S. Once you have completed your penitence, please let me know as your name will be removed from the thread. And may the WuShock be with you.
                      Sounds like something from the Catholic church of basketball:playful:

Comment

Because of their lack of faith in our beloved team, and doing so with freewill, without coercion or intimidation
                        the following have been placed on the "Thread of Shame" for their wickedness in picking the Bluejays over the Shockers at the sold-out Roundhouse on Saturday, January 19, 2013.

1 Point
                        The Mad Hatter, shockerofandover0943, BAShocker, McShocker, Rocky Mountain Shock, shock10

2 Points
                        ShockerFever, SHOXJOCK

3 Points
                        insaneykaney, shocktheheart

4 Points

Now, wanting to to make sure everyone has a chance to get back in full-grace, the following acts of contrition must be completed.

If you placed 1 Point on Creighton, then you must recite the WuShock Prayer at least once:

WuShock Prayer
                        Hail WuShock, full of wins, our head coach is with thee.
                        Blessed art he among coaches, and blessed is the fruit of his players.
                        Rip ‘em up, Tear ‘em up, Let’s go Shox.
                        Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our next game.
                        Go Shox’s!

If you placed 2 Points on Creighton, then you must:
                        1. WuShock Prayer (must recite twice)
                        2. At the next home game you attend at WSU, you must buy for the person to your right and to the person on the left, the drink and size of their choice.

If you placed 3 Points on Creighton, then you must:
                        1. WuShock Prayer (must recite 3 times)
                        2. At the next home game you attend at WSU, you must buy for the person to your right and to the person on the left, the drink and size of their choice.
                        3. You must contribute something of significant value (you get to decide what significant means) to the 2013 Pic ‘Em Winners Pool.

If you placed 4 Points on Creighton, then you must:
                        1. WuShock Prayer (must recite 4 times)
                        3. You must contribute something of significant value (you get to decide what significant means) to the 2013 Pic ‘Em Winners Pool.
                        4. Must call in to Coach Gregg Marshall’s Radio Show and Confess what you did.

P.S. Once you have completed your penitence, please let me know as your name will be removed from the thread.

And may the WuShock be with you.
                        Sounds like something from the Catholic basketball church. :playful:

Comment

Because of their lack of faith in our beloved team, and doing so with freewill, without coercion or intimidation
                          the following have been placed on the "Thread of Shame" for their wickedness in picking the Bluejays over the Shockers at the sold-out Roundhouse on Saturday, January 19, 2013.

1 Point
                          The Mad Hatter, shockerofandover0943, BAShocker, McShocker, Rocky Mountain Shock, shock10

2 Points
                          ShockerFever, SHOXJOCK

3 Points
                          insaneykaney, shocktheheart

4 Points

Now, wanting to to make sure everyone has a chance to get back in full-grace, the following acts of contrition must be completed.

If you placed 1 Point on Creighton, then you must recite the WuShock Prayer at least once:

WuShock Prayer
                          Hail WuShock, full of wins, our head coach is with thee.
                          Blessed art he among coaches, and blessed is the fruit of his players.
                          Rip ‘em up, Tear ‘em up, Let’s go Shox.
                          Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our next game.
                          Go Shox’s!

If you placed 2 Points on Creighton, then you must:
                          1. WuShock Prayer (must recite twice)

If you placed 3 Points on Creighton, then you must:
                          1. WuShock Prayer (must recite 3 times)

If you placed 4 Points on Creighton, then you must:
                          1. WuShock Prayer (must recite 4 times)
                          4. Must call in to Coach Gregg Marshall’s Radio Show and Confess what you did.

P.S. Once you have completed your penitence, please let me know as your name will be removed from the thread.

And may the WuShock be with you.
                          You also get five points for not allowing Kirstey do the " ALLEY-OOP" durring the Shocker game.:playful:

Comment

Forgive Reaper, for I have sinned. I picked Creighton over WSU at the Chuck. I have recited the WuShock Prayer. Please forgive me.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              Forgive Reaper, for I have sinned. I picked Creighton over WSU at the Chuck. I have recited the WuShock Prayer. Please forgive me.

So it be spoken,
                              So it be written,
                              So it be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
                                Sounds like something from the Catholic basketball church. :playful:
                                If that is what it takes to join the Catholic 7 then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X