Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton 3/2 game

Anyone making the trip to Omaha?

Yes I have 2 tickets in the upper deck. I am sure they are nose bleed tickets. But at least I will be there and they were pretty cheap ($12 each).

Comment

If you pedal your bike fast enough, you may be able to make it to the game in 41 days.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yup got 3 in section 223
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

My wife and I have gone 2 years in a row. I doubt we can make it this year. However, we stayed at Element, a hotel at Mid town crossing for like, $75 and it was very nice. Omaha is a great road trip and if the game is at 4, you can't go wrong. Lunch, pregame, shocker victory, post game, dinner, nice hotel, drive home the next day.
          Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Can't get there from here ... it is #westofturnpike
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Yea got ticket in section 222.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I'm still considering going with a few friends. Too bad those tickets won't be on Groupon for $6 this time.

Comment

Hell no there won't be any on Groupon. This is one of the few games each year where they can really make some money because they don't have to give so many tickets away. The SH0X are the biggest draw of the season for BJ/Husker fans because most of the fans in the arena actually pay to see the game.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Got tickets today for $12, Section 211. They are crappy seats but I had so much fun up there last year that I can't possibly miss watching the Shockers take their third straight in Omaha!

Comment

Creighton is trying to find out if Mutual of Omaha covers losses. They have to cover all of their bases after the 01/19/13 defeat in Wichita.

Comment

It wouldn't take nearly that long unless you were making the trip on a Hoveround LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
                          It wouldn't take nearly that long unless you were making the trip on a Hoveround LOL.
                          For goodness sake. Reply with quote. It's not that hard!

Comment

Happy thought: cutting down nets in Omaha as Valley Champs.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Tips at 1:05 pm.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X