Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All we do is win win win

!

Yep! According to the Creighton fans on the the Larry Buds bus they gave us the win....

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
      Yep! According to the Creighton fans on the the Larry Buds bus they gave us the win....
      Yeah. Because we didn't shoot like **** ourselves.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Yeah they 'gave' us Cotton going 0-10.... God I hate Creighton. The Duke of middle earth.

Comment

Well, thank you for the win, sCUmbags. I hope the drive back to Gomerha is an enjoyable one and you feel better about "giving" us the W!
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Well, thank you for the win, sCUmbags. I hope the drive back to Gomerha is an enjoyable one and you feel better about "giving" us the W!
            Yep had to hold back my buddy he was ready to unleash.

Comment

They didn't give us anything, We took it from them!

Comment

If we would have been even marginal from three, and Hall wouldn't have gone 1/6 at the line in the last few minutes, the end of the game wouldn't have been climactic in the slightest.

STFU Cretins.

Comment

My guess is that these were excuses they started working on before the game even started.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Yep had to hold back my buddy he was ready to unleash.
                    Drinking again huh?

Comment

Well pardon us all to get out if we don't give it back in Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Yeah. Because we didn't shoot like **** ourselves.
                        Especially from the foul line -- supposedly Creighton has improved on defense, but who knew they could guard the FT so effectively?

Comment

Have just watched all of the ESPN2 game except the last 5 minutes. That I will relish as soon as I post this. After losing 5 starters from last Seasons team, we must compliment our Seniors today for solid play. Next, Cotton moves his feet on D. quite well which explains why he did such a fine job in that area today. Our D. trumped their offense today. Carl and 3G gave our crowd lots of credit. Before the game, 3G complimented the birds with 5 'very goods'. Today, we get '6 very goods' and we beat a # 10 ranked team. Thanks for the compliment for our cheering Carl but we never scored a basket or grabbed any bounds. Today, you led us like a true warrior and we are grateful you are back!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 19, 2013, 10:38 PM.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                            !
                            Please tell me you did NOT receive any stale nachos Rosewood. Also, on the pretzels, don't get the salted ones because they could compete with the massive salt content
                            in the Dead Sea baby!!!

Now I must go endulge in the last 5 minutes on ESPN2 of todays Shocker's surpass over the jays? Why? Because I can and because "all we do is win, win, win!!!" That's right!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                            X