If we win today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we win today...

...and I'm expecting we will, I better not see any bull**** threads or comments on here (or MVCFans) about OMG this and OMG that..

We beat the BJ like a rented mule last time we played them IN THEIR BUILDING. This year's BJ is down one good player from last year so winning today would certainly not be cause for any special celebration.

AND... if I see anybody rush the court you will be sniped at by me with quarters, popcorn,.. hell, I might even throw my keys and cellphone at you.

Stop being a noob - even before you're tempted to act like one. Treat the BJ like total **** and expect to win.

**You have been warned**

Enjoy the game.

T

...:cool:

What about OMG that was an amazing posterization of SoW by Early!
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Mods can we get a post title change to when we win?

Comment

OMG, we actually let them keep it close...
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          Mods can we get a post title change to when we win?
          Ahem

Comment

Thanks Shocker fans (and students) for behaving like you've been there before because we certainly have.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              ...and I'm expecting we will, I better not see any bull**** threads or comments on here (or MVCFans) about OMG this and OMG that..

We beat the BJ like a rented mule last time we played them IN THEIR BUILDING. This year's BJ is down one good player from last year so winning today would certainly not be cause for any special celebration.

AND... if I see anybody rush the court you will be sniped at by me with quarters, popcorn,.. hell, I might even throw my keys and cellphone at you.

Stop being a noob - even before you're tempted to act like one. Treat the BJ like total **** and expect to win.

**You have been warned**

Enjoy the game.

T

No cause for any special celebration. You're kidding right ? Creighton is a better team then last regardless. They rank 1st in field goals & 1st in 3pt shooting. Shocker fan or not,You have made a most ridiculous comment:stung:

Comment

Is this going to be a permanent thing? I may be a little vague but oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  Is this going to be a permanent thing? I may be a little vague but oh well...
                  Remember, it's a fan board. People are entitled to share their thoughts and opinions, even if they come across with bravado and entitlement. It often comes across as over the top, but it can be entertaining as well. I try to remind myself we are all Shocker fans, its just we all have a uniqueness in how we communicate it. Carry on.

Comment

By the way -- let's say the game was tied, WSU's ball and 3 seconds to go. DWill tosses up a half court prayer and it goes in with the buzzer going off (think Matty B 2006 but actual buzzer beater, Matt was just too efficient) ... then I could see an impromptu court storming. That makes sense to me. The Butler court storming for example makes sense. It was just so OMFG WHAT DID I JUST SEE HOW DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!?! that I can't blame them.

How we won on Saturday? Not worthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X