Clear All

• Bluejays @ Shockers Game Thread

Come Early.
    Be LOUD.
    Stay late.
    Wear BLACK.
    Beat Creighton.

GO SHOCKS!

I just had my power Shocker breakfast for today's game: wheat pancakes, wheat toast and a bowl of Wheaties!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I wanted to start this thread. I was going to call it Wichita State Shockers vs The Rent-A-Center Kids. *sad face*

T

...:cool:

Comment

all systems go.

let's do this.

Comment

The retired pastor from our church is attending, just to even out the God-factor. Leave no stone unturned!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            I just had my power Shocker breakfast for today's game: wheat pancakes, wheat toast and a bowl of Wheaties!
            We need to invent a new cereal and go global. We can call it "Kung Wu Black and Yellow"-- The breakfast of Shocker Nation." Kung Wu will be rich and famous and we will be so much healthier. Yikes!!!
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I put my Shocker underwear on this morning. GO SHOCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                We need to invent a new cereal and go global. We can call it "Kung Wu Black and Yellow"-- The breakfast of Shocker Nation." Kung Wu will be rich and famous and we will be so much healthier. Yikes!!!
                Ooooh: Shocker Hoops! Like Fruit Loops except only black and yellow.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Leeeeeeroooy. Jjjjjjjjjeeenkins!!!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                    I put my Shocker underwear on this morning. GO SHOCKS!
                    Remember, it is rumored to work its magic better as long as you never wash them as long as we have a winning streak going.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                      Remember, it is rumored to work its magic better as long as you never wash them as long as we have a winning streak going.
                      The best thing about my black Shocker undies? No skid marks.

Comment

gibbs is tough and he's a team player- a deadly combination for college bb.

cotton on gibbs and early on mcdermott- jake white the wild card.

Comment

got my black on ...I'll add my Paul Miller black jersey come game time!
                          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

I know I'm preaching to the choir but to all those lucky enough to be there in person remember what Marshall said about a month back: Don't be reactive but try to start momentum from the crowd.

Be loud! Let's go Shox!!
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

got my tickets last night from a friend.

Just went to the gym to work out.

Bout to start heading that way shortly

Comment

Working...
                              X