121 Decibels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 121 Decibels

Koch Arena I suspect, will never have been as loud as it will be tommorow, but can we hit that 121 mark, and show up that college in Lawrence on National TV?

Not unless the other team's three future NBA hall of famers foul out.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatShockerLife View Post
      Koch Arena I suspect, will never have been as loud as it will be tommorow, but can we hit that 121 mark, and show up that college in Lawrence on National TV?
      Is that in db(a), db(c) or db(L)?

Comment

Hold your horses there short-timer. Koch Arena has been louder than it will be tomorrow long before you were happily gumming your momma's nipples.

T

...:cool:

Comment

i want more.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            Hold your horses there short-timer. Koch Arena has been louder than it will be tomorrow long before you were happily gumming your momma's nipples.

T

...:cool:
            And a good portion of those that will be in attendance were probably there for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Is that in db(a), db(c) or db(L)?
              Don't forget the all important db(Z) !!!
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

if you guys remember the college of Charleston game Tourre poked the ball away at half court just before the half to jam it home... our decibel reader read 125..... we can do this today!!

Comment

Great story in Omaha paper this morning about Koch environment. But I agree with the poster who says that current Koch doesn't hold a candle to old HLA during the Smithson era. But it will be deafening today because the students will show up for a change. Looking forward to a great game. Just a shame we stubbed our toe at EU. Hopefully someone can post the link to the Omaha story.
                  "Two dribbles and a ham sandwich" ~ Gregg Marshall
                  Wichita State, a team long on grit, made everything it shot. ~ Normal, Ill. newspaper 2/19/13

Comment

Originally posted by InTheMiddleOfThePrarie View Post
                    if you guys remember the college of Charleston game Tourre poked the ball away at half court just before the half to jam it home... our decibel reader read 125..... we can do this today!!
                    I remember the CoC game and just looking all around the arena without an empty seat in the building. It really was a special atmosphere that game. I'm sure there will be more fans of the opposing team in the building today but that just means we will have to cheer a little louder.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheMiddleOfThePrarie View Post
                      By "our decibel reader", do you mean your own personal one, or does the arena have one? Because I'm really curious as to what we can get it too. I downloaded an app for a decibel reader on my phone to bring to the game. Not sure how accurate it is.

Comment

it was an actual db reader. it's hard to trust those apps sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Fredster View Post
                          Great story in Omaha paper this morning about Koch environment. But I agree with the poster who says that current Koch doesn't hold a candle to old HLA during the Smithson era. But it will be deafening today because the students will show up for a change. Looking forward to a great game. Just a shame we stubbed our toe at EU. Hopefully someone can post the link to the Omaha story.
                          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

So shall it be written, so shall it be done ........... http://www.omaha.com/article/2013011...-at-koch-arena

Comment

Too bad they mis-reported the building capacity at 10,056. Journalism is a lost art among the trust fund babes.

Comment

Working...
                              X