No announcement yet.

Where are you watching the game if not in "The Chuck"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game is on ESPN2. Don't forget to set your DVR.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I'll be in austin watching at scholtz's with 3 jayhawk alums, yes they all cheer for the shox

Comment

I'll be at a Bar outside Baton Rouge, watching with a bunch of LSU fans that have rooted for WSU since the 90's when we both were regulars in Omaha (They still are).

Hopefully they won't be disappointed.

Comment

Getting my gameday surf session in (in 55 degree water) then watching the game at 1 PST at home.
          "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

North Y, Wichita Kansas - Court 2, along with 10 2nd graders. Thank you Cox for WatchESPN mobile, though I should be concentrating on our own games.

Comment

I get off work at three... Don't have any place to watch it, but I do have Tune-in.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I'll be watching at home. If it wasn't 1200 miles away I'd be at Koch.

Comment

Watching on TV alone, cheering, clapping, yelling, screaming, cussing, stomping, and drinking.

Comment

At home with the wife while watching the grandchildren.

Comment

I will be watching somewhere on the west side...Larry Buds, maybe Dudleys, but not Emmersons. Last game we watched there they had the sound of KU and Iowa State going and my wife was spittin fire, she can not stand the chicken hawks. Really surprised me since Chris Allison does the pregame from there and the guy that runs/owns the place is supposed to be a Shocker...guess it was about money that night.

Comment

We were originally going to be out of town but our plans changed at the last minute. Rocky Mountain Shockette and I are in our living room ready to get loud and rowdy!
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                        X