Northern Iowa 2
      Southern Illinois 2

Comment

Bradley - 2
        Our Wichita State Shockers - 4
        Indiana State - 1
        Northern Iowa - 1
        Southern Illinois - 1

Commentary: Okay, for all you stink’n va-jay-jay’s out there who picked Creighton today, well, you can kiss my Shocker backside. WTH and WTF. If I could, I would play a little WuShock hold’em and put all 10 points on the Shockers today, because baby I am all in. Oh yeah, for those of you who put any points on Creighton to win, I know exactly who you are.

Comment

Bradley 2
          Wichita State 1
          Indiana State 2
          Northern Iowa 3
          SIU 2

Comment

Bradley 1
            Wichita State 4
            Indiana State 1
            Northern Iowa 3
            SIU 1
            I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

First game has started. No more picks or edits.
              In the fast lane

Comment

@MadaboutWu:; @The Mad Hatter:; @SHOXMVC:; @Ricardo del Rio:; @shockerofandover0943:; @SB Shock:; @ShockerFever:; @BAShocker:; @insaneykaney:; @shocktheheart:; @McShocker:; @Rocky Mountain Shock:; @shock10:; @benishock:; @SHOXJOCK:

You have been CALLED OUT!!!

Repent for your sins!!!!

Comment

I learned my lesson last year. I will never bet against a team coached by 3G again.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Gladly taking that 1 less point tonight. Feels pretty good actually.

Shouldn't have doubted em.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You guys don't know this, but me picking sCUm guaranteed the win for our SHOX. Your welcome SN. That damn moshock is now going to take the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                        Bradley - 2
                        Our Wichita State Shockers - 4
                        Indiana State - 1
                        Northern Iowa - 1
                        Southern Illinois - 1

Commentary: Okay, for all you stink’n va-jay-jay’s out there who picked Creighton today, well, you can kiss my Shocker backside. WTH and WTF. If I could, I would play a little WuShock hold’em and put all 10 points on the Shockers today, because baby I am all in. Oh yeah, for those of you who put any points on Creighton to win, I know exactly who you are.
                        Sorry, I can't resist. You are calling out the posters who picked Creighton but you only put 9 points down on this weeks games. Come on man!
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                          Sorry, I can't resist. You are calling out the posters who picked Creighton but you only put 9 points down on this weeks games. Come on man!
                          He wanted to go all-in on WSU. I say give him the extra point.

He can have the point I squandered on Creighton.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I repent!
                            "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Ha! Never been so happy to be so wrong.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed my crow for breakfast. You hate betting aainst yourself but are delighted to lose (if that makes any sense.)

Comment

Working...
                                X