No announcement yet.

Redbirds @ Shockers game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Jake White has replaced Stutz on the team as the tall white guy who gets all the whistles against him. It never fails.

Comment

• I'll play @WuDrWu: here.

Quick:

Who leads the team in FG% inside the arc (clue: it's not close)?

(Don't look it up, just guess).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        I'll play @WuDrWu here.

Quick:

Who leads the team in FG% inside the arc (clue: it's not close)?

Lufile?

Comment

• Jake White
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            Jake White
            I didn't look it up, but I know Jake is close to a 50% shooter overall, and about 2 for 20 from 3, so I agree, Jake White.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Jake White
              Winner! Inside the arc, Jake is at .676 (23-34). EO is .574 (27-47), Early .566, Hall .560. Lufile is at .538

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                Winner! Inside the arc, Jake is at .676 (23-34). EO is .574 (27-47), Early .566, Hall .560. Lufile is at .538
                I guessed Lufile because at one point he was shooting 83% inside the arc (through the first 8 games).

Comment

• Did anybody else who was at the game see the "Where's Wu?" contestant run into one of the refs while blindfolded? Just full on bumped into him. Made me laugh so hard.
                  Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
                    Did anybody else who was at the game see the "Where's Wu?" contestant run into one of the refs while blindfolded? Just full on bumped into him. Made me laugh so hard.
                    I suppose, with practice, we could run him into an official every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      3G said in his postgame remarks that was an area he needs to give some attention to.
                      Since 2000, I have only criticized a coach one time, until now. When Coach Turgeon left, I criticized him for taking one of our orally committed recruits with him.

Today I am gonna criticized Coach Marshall just a teensy bit. With four timeouts remaining, he could have called timeout and stopped the madness.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        A belated ‘Merry Monkey’ Christmas!

You gotta stop. You are killing me. My family and two dogs depend on me.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
                          Did anybody else who was at the game see the "Where's Wu?" contestant run into one of the refs while blindfolded? Just full on bumped into him. Made me laugh so hard.
                          That ref was NOT happy about that. But it was hilarious nonetheless. The kid who did it was right behind me in the student section and we all congratulated him when he came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Quick:

Who leads the team in defensive rebounds, and which 2 players are tied for 4th, 4 behind the leader?

Early?
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                              That ref was NOT happy about that. But it was hilarious nonetheless. The kid who did it was right behind me in the student section and we all congratulated him when he came back.
                              Gee, I wonder if this could have . . . .no, certainly an unbiased, fair minded, honorable man wouldm't let this cute little incident affect his judgement, would he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                                Since 2000, I have only criticized a coach one time, until now. When Coach Turgeon left, I criticized him for taking one of our orally committed recruits with him.

Today I am gonna criticized Coach Marshall just a teensy bit. With four timeouts remaining, he could have called timeout and stopped the madness.
                                Yes, I agree, but HCGM has a history of wanting players to "work it out" on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X