No announcement yet.

Redbirds @ Shockers game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilkins desperately needs a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

• ISUr is trapping with one of their front guys and a guy flashing from deeper down the floor, if you get it and the front guy who will be trapping you is behind you Dribble the ball HARD..

/rant
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• White is showing what can be done when you just make layups.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Jake having a night

Comment

• Then Jake takes that shot...

Comment

• WTF is this?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• One of the most frustrating games I've seen

Comment

• OMG! Come on Shockers!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Shox trying to give this away... from 18 to 7 with some horrible shots

Comment

• Jake still needs to learn what a good shot is.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Games like this make me hate that Coach doesn't let them run over people early in the year. They slack off, sub out, etc. They rarely go for the jugular and let teams that get hot back in it late.

Comment

• Poof! Lead disappears...like magic. Did you see what I did right there?
                          Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                            Shox trying to give this away... from 18 to 7 with some horrible shots
                            A lot of layups though. Give ISU some credit they've hit shots.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I'm looking at everything they're doing and wondering how it will play out against Creighton. Little slow on a pass, hesitation, early shots; like that Early shot just then.

Comment

• 8-0 run in 45 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X