Vegas Odds: Southern Illinois at Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Odds: Southern Illinois at Wichita State

The Wichita State Shockers opened up as 17.0 favorites this evening, then moved to 16.0.

We're covering this one.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Big spread. I agree with Sub that it gets covered.

Comment

WE should cover that spread on a bad night against SIU.

Comment

Yeah, but was it two or three years ago that I expected us to stomp the Ancient Egyptian Dogs at home, and we ended up having one of the worst losses in recent memory? I'm hoping this year's team has the mentality to take 'em to the woodshed early and often.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Shockers are still 16.0 favorites this morning, while the Salukis are still the dog.

Today's Betting Fun Facts -
            Southern Illinois Salukis Trends:
            When playing on Wednesday are 8-2
            Before playing Indiana State are 3-7
            After playing Evansville are 2-8
            After a loss are 3-7

Wichita State Shockers Trends:

When playing on Wednesday are 6-4
            Before playing Evansville are 7-3
            After playing Bradley are 7-3
            After a win are 9-1

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Yeah, but was it two or three years ago that I expected us to stomp the Ancient Egyptian Dogs at home, and we ended up having one of the worst losses in recent memory? I'm hoping this year's team has the mentality to take 'em to the woodshed early and often.
              Two years ago. I was there and that was the last one I went to. I cursed them and haven't been back since. They should have kick the %^&$ out of SIU that night. WSU played like poo. I don't expect that this time.

Comment

It's amazing how far the ugly dogs have fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                  Yes and if you are thinking of the same loss as I am, the loss cost the Shockers a conference championship.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

My #1 rule in betting, never bet on games where you have an emotional investment. Having said that, college basketball games are the easiest sport to make money on, IMO.
                    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Now -15.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I like the Shox covering too. But I follow Spaulding's advice and do not bet on WSU.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          Now -15.
                          When it gets to 10 I'm all over it like ugly on an ape.

Comment

Or like ugly on a saluki. Those dogs are hideous looking.

Comment

nm
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X