Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show 1/7

Back to the normal time slot.

Can't wait for the reliable stars of the show to chime in and go on and on about how good of analysts they are.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Can we stop asking about Wessel and Baker? Give me more talk about Tekele Cotton instead.

Comment

Callers improving. No sign of the "stars" yet, but I did miss the first segment of the show.

EO is a mistake eraser.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Callers improving. No sign of the "stars" yet, but I did miss the first segment of the show.

EO is a mistake eraser.
        Dennis take the stage
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Hmmmm war chant question, wonder who that could be?
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Hmmmm war chant question, wonder who that could be?
            I don't think it was Mr. Shoxlax. Nice shoutout whoever it was though. Chris, I think.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

John Huggins gets called the worst official in America by Ted. Totally agree. I'm sure Coach would too if he could.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I've liked this hire from day one. Felt that when Mark left and Gregg came in that we came out on the best side of that deal. I love his style of play. I love his passion for the game. I love the way he has taken this program to another level. However, in light of what has transpired this year I have begun to wonder, have I underestimated just how good he is? Go Shocks.....Go Gregg.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

John Huggins gets called the worst official in America by Ted. Totally agree. I'm sure Coach would too if he could.
                  I believe it's Higgins...but other than that I agree 100% with the sentiment.
                  "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

I think I heard Coach say that Carl had improved his ability with his left hand while waiting for the right to heal. Perhaps a small positive side effect of the injury. Said Carl's range of motion with his injured thumb is pretty good. I think Coach said Carl goes to see the Doc again about a week.

Sounds like Ron has not been able to do much conditioning at all. Coach said he will sit in a chair close to the basket and work on his shooting form and that's about it.

Sounds like it is all but definite that Evan will have surgery and take a redshirt year.

I was kind of catching the show in bits and pieces so please correct me if I misreported any of this.

Comment

I just caught the tail-end but he said something about future games with KU and KSU.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                        I just caught the tail-end but he said something about future games with KU and KSU.
                        Who? I wasn't aware Coach Marshall played video games.

Seriously, if there is any truth to this can someone expand on it.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

This is what I got from the show tonight:

Wessel finger is not getting better - most likely will have surgery soon

On Orupke Game - really coming, he is a "Mistake Eraser". He is doing a tremendous job, best screener, becoming a very good offensive Rebounder, and it is all unfolding before our eyes.

Carl Hall - working on post moves, sprinting, starting to get good mobility in his hand, working on conditioning and seems to be on schedule

If your Freshman is winning the freshman of the year award - then you probably got bigger problems

Baker is working on his shooting form in a chair

Double Technical - ref says he heard some foul language, but ref wasn't sure who it was from so just gave both players a technical

WSU Opponents don't get technicals - there should have been a technical on Bradley when they chest bump Early after he blocked Picket shot

The ball off of White but given to WSU - was a makeup call by the same ref for missing a earlier ball off a Bradley player and for not calling the over the back on White (so WSU gets 1 break per every opponent 2 breaks).

On Refs - not much you can do at all. Can go to the comish and complain but it not going to change much. Just need to be better so if they blow a call it doesn't affect you

Comment

I don't think it was Mr. Shoxlax. Nice shoutout whoever it was though. Chris, I think.
                            Nope, wasn't me. But Chris carried the mail nicely.

My question this week would've been what is the difference between a block and a charge in this POS league?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                              Who? I wasn't aware Coach Marshall played video games.

Seriously, if there is any truth to this can someone expand on it.
                              Sorry, couldn't help it. I didn't listen to the show, so I don't know if he said something or not on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X