No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Drake game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the excellent defense TC played on Simons last night, does it earn him the match with Li'l Wookie against Creighton? Or is he not quite tall enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
      With the excellent defense TC played on Simons last night, does it earn him the match with Li'l Wookie against Creighton? Or is he not quite tall enough?
      I think SOW might be a little better. He will probably be guarded by someone a little taller, if not a combo of players. I believe TC could gaurd him though.

Comment

• SoW is more likely to post up than Simons. I'd expect to see more of Early and even Hall on him. But I wouldn't say that TC won't ever see a little time there.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by krcam View Post
          rrshock
          I watched the replay early this morning on espn3.
          who won?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            Well, they do have to win on the road twice in a row to take another step proving themselves. :)
            I sure hope they can get it. Bradley is better than anticipated but I do think we should be favored. At this point, the new squad has more or less proven they can still be worthy of a pick to win. I give Bradley some credit though and it's on the road like you said.

If I am not mistaken, a win at Bradley will guarantee that we are at least 500 when Hall returns (if on schedule) and that would include losses to ue and siu which are probably not likely. UNI and drake were the two easiest losses to pick and the guys didn't seem to agree :)

Comment

• Who ever gets the honor of defending SoW, better be prepared to not receive much help from his teammates on the floor. They will have plenty to do guarding their own man. sCUm is not as one dimensional as the press makes it seems. They have a very solid 7 and all can be dangerous. Even Dingman went off for 21 the other night. Wragge can fill it up in a hurry from the 3. With Chatman and Gibbs it's like having two PG on the floor, one being 6'5". Those two average 10.3 assist per game with only 3.3 TOs per game! Gibbs by himself has 83 assists to 15 TOs. That's a 5.5 A/T ratio....that's insane.

But enough ofsCUm. Onward to Bradley!!

Comment

• Hall needs to guard McDermott, I don't know who SoW is?
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  Hall needs to guard McDermott, I don't know who SoW is?
                  I like that matchup because hall is tougher than McD. I also like a matchup with early because McD can't defend. If early can bring a decent defensive game, he could outshine McD in front of everyone and you better believe that's exactly what can get a guy like cle's motor really running.

Comment

That's funny
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• On the other end, I don't see how SoW could guard Early. That might be kind of comical.

Comment

Same guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                          On the other end, I don't see how SoW could guard Early. That might be kind of comical.
                          I agree. I dont know if he is fast enough.

Comment

Cold dubbed McDermott "Son of Wookie". SoW.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Did anybody watch the half-time interview last night with ADES? Is it just me or is that guy ***** totally helter skelter? He looked like a crazy man to me. I am praying the ADD afflicted eccentric vibe he gives off is only on the surface, and behind closed doors he is really an evil mastermind with plans for the Shockers to rule the world. But I'm not holding my breath.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• five players in double figure points + williams with nine points. that's fantastic.

a negative (injuries) has somehow been turned into a positive.. i'm lovin' every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X