WSU vs. Drake game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Jake is gonna be okay. If there is one thing he is, it's tough. It would take a broken bone to keep him down
    Tonight just was not Jake's night period.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• My guess is that he knocked his hip off again. Chiro can fix that, but it might re-occur

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        6'2" Cotton holds 6'8" Simons to 8 points.
        Have I mentioned how much I love Tekele yet?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Comment

• Tekele and Carl Hall both would've made nice D1 football players.

Comment

• 13 steals

Comment

• Great game! We have been so much more athletic than our first two MVC opponents its startling. EO is not a liability any longer and Cotton is just a beast at his position. If we keep this up and get our injured guys healthy this could be a lot of fun in March. Wiggins was great as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Tekele Cotton, playing like a Senior, again.
                  Yes, playing like a Senior, but only a Sophomore.

Comment

• I am not sure we can play at this level deep into the season with out some of these bodies getting completely healthy. EO, T Cotton, and Carl specifically.
                    The boys...hell men looked a little tired to night at the end of the game.
                    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                    which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• Early could have had 30 tonight, if he could have played more.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Tekele Cotton and Hall.

Beast and little Beast.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          Have I mentioned how much I love Tekele yet?

Reminds me of Darrin Brooks of SIU of about 6 to 8 years ago. If he improves on his shot, he will be an all MVC type player before he leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerKhan View Post
                            I am not sure we can play at this level deep into the season with out some of these bodies getting completely healthy. EO, T Cotton, and Carl specifically.
                            The boys...hell men looked a little tired to night at the end of the game.
                            Most MVC teams don't play at the pace of Drake so that will help, but it will be nice to get healthy again.

Comment

• Drake really contested us on the glass...really surprised me.
                              "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                              which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• 10pts, 6rebs, 3 steals, 2 blocks (and many more altered), 1 turnover and only 1 foul in 29 mins. ATTA BOY ORUKPE!!!!!
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X