Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75-63 final

Comment

• Road teams are 4-0 with Missouri State in OT at Evansville.

Who'd a thunk it?

Comment

• 17 - 2 road record past two years, yea! Nice win to get to my second favorite number, yes! Creighton wins, boo!

Comment

• EO offensive highlights.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• Good game. The fellas are gassed tonight, but earned this one.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Wish I was in the land of Cotton-- but the Bulldawgs don't like it much. Drake will be several Valley teams at home. Wiggins gets MVP on the tube and we will see what Mr. Kennedy decides.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• We are close to pulling the redshirt off of Mr. Green, I'm afraid.

Comment

• Another Nice road win Shocks!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Hopefully Jake will be ok. Can't afford another injury right now. 9 is way too thin
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      We are close to pulling the redshirt off of Mr. Green, I'm afraid.
                      This, unfortunately.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Mr. "I can score the rock" WIggins gets 18 and EO 10.!!! yipeee
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Jake is gonna be okay. If there is one thing he is, it's tough. It would take a broken bone to keep him down

Comment

• Meanwhile our fan base grows even older as Dave Dahl recaps his 47 keys to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              We are close to pulling the redshirt off of Mr. Green, I'm afraid.
                              I still don't think so as long as Carl or Jake are back by 16th. I don't see Marshall burning it for 3 games.
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• 6'2" Cotton holds 6'8" Simons to 8 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X