• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good performers: EO, NW, DW, TC

So So performers: MA, CE

Hurting us: CL, FVV, JW

That aint gonna get it done.

Comment

• I'm really not liking this Ball Screen offense we are running right now. Needa get more lateral post screens.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I think we will come out pressing and zone pressing the next half.

Comment

• Not going to win a 3pt contest with Drake so STOP it!

Also the POS call, that A) sat a red hot Wiggins down, and B) gave two shots to a guy who lost control of it and dropped it out of bounds, still has my blood boiling.

Comment

• Exciting 21-15 game in UE vs HSU at the half
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Thank goodness for Wiggins. Once Early departed, we went cold until Wiggins came in. A call occurred that is a new one to me. A Drake player Wiggins was guarding fumbled it out of bounds according to one ref. Another ref rushes in and called a foul on Wiggins and awards them 2 throws but he was not even shooting the ball? WOW!!!??? Did I see that scenerio incorrectly or did we get jobbed?
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• No D+ tonight. We're getting the Geese A game. Gotta remember it all starts with defense not 3 ball shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  Thank goodness for Wiggins. Once Early departed, we went cold until Wiggins came in. A call occurred that is a new one to me. A Drake player Wiggins was guarding fumbled it out of bounds according to one ref. Another ref rushes in and called a foul on Wiggins and awards them 2 throws but he was not even shooting the ball? WOW!!!??? Did I see that scenerio incorrectly or did we get jobbed?
                  Jobbed
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The ball screens we are continuously setting are speeding our guards like MA and FVV up causing them to dribble more, shoot quickly, and dribble with no where to go with the ball. That's not a recipe for success.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Gotta show up to play the second half. Come on Shockers!
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• why do we have the lead but the tv annoucers talk like drake is the greatest, and all but 2 highlights was drake. would rather have craig

Comment

• Second half coming up. Inside out, pressure their guards full court, stop the stupid threes and rebound. Let's hope Wiggins is still hot after sitting.
                          When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Keep playing defense and guard the perimeter, Shocks!
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Thank goodness for Wiggins. Once Early departed, we went cold until Wiggins came in. A call occurred that is a new one to me. A Drake player Wiggins was guarding fumbled it out of bounds according to one ref. Another ref rushes in and called a foul on Wiggins and awards them 2 throws but he was not even shooting the ball? WOW!!!??? Did I see that scenerio incorrectly or did we get jobbed?
                              That official same one that has called 3 travels and a carry on us?

Comment

• If Wiggins and Early stay out of foul trouble we will be ok. If not get your rosary out.
                                "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                                which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Working...
                                X