X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34-29 Shox after runner by Cotton.

1:15 left in half.

Comment

• Jake and Malcolm think we are plying with a 10 second clock.

Comment

• Nice pull up by that drake guy

Comment

• For the most part, that was an ugly ass half by the Shox on both ends.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• 34-32 half

Comment

• Why is this clown not being locked down by MA?

Comment

• CU up 42-39 over ISU at the half
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Only Wiggins, Early and Demetric should shoot the 3 ball. All others need to stop.
                  When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Drake is shooting some of the ugliest shots I've ever seen.

And they're going in.

Gross.
                    Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

• The Shocks are getting sucked into the bombs away mentality of Drake's offense. Ineffective 3-point shooting won't win this game. Run clock and get GOOD shots.
                      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• I have to give Cotton props on how he defended Simons in the first half. But who is this guy going off on Malcom?
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• What an inconsistent half of basketball.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Our guards need to attack with the drive. Also, get it inside then play inside out. We are playing into their game plan.
                            When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• tell me Early sat for 10min and White and FVP look lost, ill happily take a 2 point lead at this point..thanks Wiggins

Comment

• Defense is a little slow to night. Introduce Mal to Mason please.
                                "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                                which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Working...
                                X