Plenty of Tickets available for Northern Iowa game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenty of Tickets available for Northern Iowa game

If you are going to be anywhere near Wichita Sunday at 5pm you should go to goshockers.com and BUY yourself a couple of tickets to the UNI game.

There are plenty of GA tickets left at just $22 a piece (a real bargain compared to paying $30+ to sit behind a pole in the last row). The students turned back a lot of tickets to this game, so take advantage of it.

We really need to sell out the roundhouse on Sunday. GO SHOCKS!

"Plenty" is not the word I was hoping to see in regards to ticket sales at this hour. Where did you get that word from? How many is "plenty"?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What the hell happened? The Chuck has been sold out for years. This team has been & may e should be ranked. Its a contender for the Valley title. The great opportunity to waste a game at IBA so more people could attend resulted in A 1/2 empty lower bowl. Koch has been quiet. Its go time!
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Winter break means a lot of students aren't going to games.

Comment

This thread is not correct, if you want a ticket, BUY NOW!

There are actually only around 15 tickets left in the student section... The student section will be sold out by tomorrow.

There are still around a hundred reserved seats available. Should be close to sold out, if not sold out.

DO NOT expect the student section to be completely full even though its almost sold out. Us students pick up our tickets for the next four games at each pickup date and many students have tickets for tomorrows game that will not be in town..
          " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            "Plenty" is not the word I was hoping to see in regards to ticket sales at this hour. Where did you get that word from? How many is "plenty"?
            There were about 200 or so tickets not used by students. There are also around 100 reserved seats available, although all of the reserved seats are single seats.

With less than 24 hours until game time, I think this is too many. "Plenty" may have been too strong a word, but I was trying to emphasize that there are tickets available and anyone wanting to go should go to shockers.com right now and buy them.

I think sometimes Shocker fans assume the games are sold out, or the only tickets available are behind a pole in the last row. I think that does cause many of our games to fall a couple hundred or so short.

I really thought the UNI game would have no trouble selling out, I don't want to be disappointed.
            Last edited by shox1989; December 30, 2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Game Day! Let's get out in force tonight...full throat in yellow and black. This team needs us!!

Comment

Love all this preaching to the pulpit. Those on here that can go, will. Those on here that have tickets but cannot, will see someone is using them or will make them available.

If there are still a lot of seats unused in the student section due to "students pick up our tickets for the next four games at each pickup date and many students have tickets for tomorrows game that will not be in town", that is an administrative problem. Apparently, having tickets and not using them is not just reserved for the corporates, but students as well. Perhaps, students should pick up tickets for any games over the break, one game at a time.

UNI will be a sellout or very, very close. However, do not expect to see all seats with butts in them. I hope those complaining about such understand they are not reaching any offenders here, but go ahead and vent if it makes you feel better. :good:

This old fart will be there and whoopin' it up!! :yahoo: :wsu_posters:

Comment

it's the economy, stupid

Comment

Was at the IBA game and if the crowd is anything like that Koch will be rocking.
                    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                    which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Preaching to the choir.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Yes, Shockernetters are not the problem. We are the core, the rock, the backbone of Shocker Nation. We are the neurotics, the superstitious, the obsessive compulsive fans that other Valley schools dream about having. Right now I am putting on my lucky underwear. Eleven games we have won I have worn these without washing them. Who wants to sit next to me?

It's the 300,000 other losers in the city that have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Yes, Shockernetters are not the problem. We are the core, the rock, the backbone of Shocker Nation. We are the neurotics, the superstitious, the obsessive compulsive fans that other Valley schools dream about having. Right now I am putting on my lucky underwear. Eleven games we have won I have worn these without washing them. Who wants to sit next to me?

It's the 300,000 other losers in the city that have a problem.
                          I bet those underwear are appropriately yellow! Even though they started out white.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Two hours before game time and there are still GA tickets left (and single seat reserve seats). I was really hoping the GA would sell out by now. Let's hope we have some walk up crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                              Two hours before game time and there are still GA tickets left (and single seat reserve seats). I was really hoping the GA would sell out by now. Let's hope we have some walk up crowd.
                              I doubt it. WSU does a poor job of letting people know they have tickets remaining to basketball games. Koch has the reputation of always being sold out so I can't imagine there ever being a strong walk up crowd with that type of reputation unless WSU does something to say otherwise.

Disappointing.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X