No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do agree with Lunardi's comments regarding the Valley's "week early" tournament. We should move it back a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by benishock View Post
      I do agree with Lunardi's comments regarding the Valley's "week early" tournament. We should move it back a week.
      Probably not going to happen. Why? TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by benishock View Post
        I do agree with Lunardi's comments regarding the Valley's "week early" tournament. We should move it back a week.
        Then we wouldnt have our championship on CBS. We will be in the soup of rinky dink conf championship games on ESPN deportes.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Then we wouldnt have our championship on CBS. We will be in the soup of rinky dink conf championship games on ESPN deportes.
          Yippee, here comes ESPN3!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            But I can't envision anyone sweeping us this year... I'm hoping those days are 'long gone like a turkey in the corn'.
            Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We haven't been swept in a regular season series since Bradley and SIU in 2008-09. I don't really see Evansville being the team to do it.

End of the day, I don't think there's a team other than Creighton that we have to worry about actually beating us. There are, however, several teams that will win a game against us if we beat ourselves, and Evansville is one of them.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Count me as one who'd like to see the tourney the following week, but you're right, that's a recipe for being on ESPN 8, The Ocho.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We haven't been swept in a regular season series since Bradley and SIU in 2008-09. I don't really see Evansville being the team to do it.
                Missouri State 2010-2011?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Missouri State 2010-2011?
                  Yep, you're right. Damn.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    Count me as one who'd like to see the tourney the following week, but you're right, that's a recipe for being on ESPN 8, The Ocho.
                    I saw an excellent dodge ball tournament on the Ocho once.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• The Ocho

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

New practice technique from Bobby Knight Productions

Comment

• Butler has a great idea to hide the crowd(or lack there of). They are playing St Louis on espnu right now. They have the lights focused on the court and the crowd is dark just like the LA lakers do. That would do wonders for the look of the half empty arenas in the MVC.....
                        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Trees in a battle on ESPN3 with Iona. Currently up 54-53 with 7 left
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Game is also on ESPNU
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Neither Iona nor InSU can hit a bucket. Both are below 40% from the field.

FT's is where the game is hanging right now. Iona is 16/19. InSU is 6/14 Ouch!
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ISUB wins in a thriller. Keep up the winning Valley!
                                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X