Possible USC candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible USC candidates

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere as I know that really ticks people off for some reason. If it is posted somewhere else just delete the thread Royal.

Now, with that out of the way I stumbled on this in the Columbia, S.C. paper. It's an interesting read and might ease the minds of some fans who are equating Gregg leaving to Y2K. Has some interesting things to say about potential candidates and the tendencies of the AD, Eric Hyman.

I don't see Scott Drew leaving such a great job (considering what happened 5 years ago and having a great record this year)

Comment

It is posted elsewhere:

Originally posted by shockerfan
      Here is a list posted by TheState.com (kinda like our Kansas.com). Lists what they feel is 5 possible candidates and in the order they would see it being in the eyes of SC's AD:

http://www.thestate.com/gamecocks/story/290818.html
      .... but it was hidden in a long thread. Giving it its own thread makes it easier for lazy people (like me) who didn't see it the first time and don't want to search 15 threads for it.
      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

VCU Athletic Director will not allow any school to contact Coach Grant during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
          http://www.thestate.com/gamecocks/story/291860.html

VCU Athletic Director will not allow any school to contact Coach Grant during the season.
          and i hope we do the same, because that how it should be
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

this is a pretty negative sign, if you take it that way

Comment

One-Ton Rat Roamed Ancient Swamplands

One-Ton Rat Roamed Ancient Swamplands
              Jan. 16, 2008 -- Fossil hunters have uncovered the greatest rodent that ever lived -- a one-ton behemoth that bestrode the swamplands of South America some four million years ago.

T

...8)

Comment

And you know what...............

Comment

Fans on the Rivals board have thrown out the names of Steve Lavin, Jeff Capel, Matt Doherty, Jeff Lebo, Anthony Grant, Rob Jeter, Chris Lowery, Scott Drew, Alex English, Bobby Lutz, Sean Miller, Tommy Amaker, John Schulman, Travis Ford, Frank Haith, Mike Davis, Jim Christian, Bobby Cremins, Rick Stansbury, Tim Jankovich, Karl Hobbs, Todd Bozeman, Zam Fredrick and maybe a few others. Obviously not all of these names would be considered or taken seriously, but these are names that the fan base has thrown out and/or heard reported as candidates.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    Fans on the Rivals board have thrown out the names of Steve Lavin, Jeff Capel, Matt Doherty, Jeff Lebo, Anthony Grant, Rob Jeter, Chris Lowery, Scott Drew, Alex English, Bobby Lutz, Sean Miller, Tommy Amaker, John Schulman, Travis Ford, Frank Haith, Mike Davis, Jim Christian, Bobby Cremins, Rick Stansbury, Tim Jankovich, Karl Hobbs, Todd Bozeman, Zam Fredrick and maybe a few others. Obviously not all of these names would be considered or taken seriously, but these are names that the fan base has thrown out and/or heard reported as candidates.
                    I'm just a moron, who happens to live in rural Sedgwick County. I could scratch about half of these names in a heart beat and I would start with Steve Lavin and Matt Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                    X