No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS N. IOWA PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Shockers score 12 points each and we win 61 -59.

Comment

Every time I pick us to win, we lose. With that in mind:

UNI: 77
      WSU: 54
      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
        Shocks win by 100 because they will be estatic coach is staying, pissed about how much they have let slip away, and we will be 100% from the three- and the free- lines.
        J
        And Duke Tshomba comes off the bench (with new eligabilty under the Alias Ehimen Orukpe) and scores 20 and rebounds 10

Comment

I have not tried to predict any games this year. Maybe this will change our luck.

UNI 57
          WSU 67

BOOK IT! 8)
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

In honor of my good buddy KCShox, I hereby take off my shades 8) and predict the following:
            UNI 96
            Shocks 69
            :D
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The Shockers have a good chance in this one. No more stifling defense.

Shox by .0001

T

...8)

Comment

I was a little surprised that UNI defeated MSU 70-55 at home on Sunday afternoon.

Gal won't be facing the intense pressure he has been facing I don't believe so I'm hoping for a good game from Gal.

We absolutely need good games from Gal, PJ, Mantas, Graham and Aaron because I think Phil, Ramon and JT will have their hands full trying to keep up with Coleman, Eglseder, Koch and the rest of UNI's frontcourt.

Shocks - 61
                UNI - 59

Comment

Oh, are we still playing basketball?

I almost forgot we were in the middle of the season, since we've been dealing with all this off-the-court stuff.

I wonder how it's going to impact the team?

Could it possibly bring the team together, in some weird sort of way?

Put me down for a W

Comment

I dont know why, especially the way we have been playing, but i got a good feeling we gonna sweep this 3 game home stand. Starting out by beating uni

shocks 65
                    UNI 58
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Sorry not tyring to be a negative nancy but something tells me with all the distractions this team loses focus and the worst is yet to come on this homestand.

As Randy stated on the radio this morning, sometimes a team can lose its motivation. We were having a really rough season leading up to this...it seems it could go one of two ways now.

Comment

Time to get a win Shocks by 10

yes 10

:goshocks: :posterwsu: 8)
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Looks like Ramon is getting back to full strength.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

UNI - middle of the pack team = win for Shocks :)

WSU - 60
                            UNI - 56

Comment

I predict that if Coleman gets too mean, RC may have to put him in the "claw hold" or flick him with his "wheels."
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

21 listings on ticket marketplace right now. I predict a lot of empty seats tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X