Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Hoops Show

Hey Shox fans
    Just wantedto let you know about a new radio show that will be airing this basketballseason. The show will be the MVC Hoopsshow . It will be sponsored by CompleteNutrition and hosted by Tim Krueger and Chris Sorenson. It will be a one hour show airing once aweek. It will be totally devoted tocovering MVC men’s basketball. We willhave on region and national media guests as well as Valley media. Each week we will also spotlight a differentteam from the Valley, talking to players and coaches. We will also break down the games from thepast week as well as look ahead to games coming up. In addition to the abovebroadcast we will also have a wrap up show at the end of the season. Andsomething we are very excited about we will be doing shows live from the MVCtourney in St. Louis.
    This showwas put together will the cooperation of the Valley office. I have spoken to Doug Elgin, Mike Kern andothers regularly and they are thrilled with the project and have given theirfull support.
    The showswill be taped on Thursday and air inyour market on KFH 98.7 FM on Saturday mornings at 6am. (I know bad time. See below for podcasts) The show will start on Dec. 29th

You can get podcasts weekly at http://www.mvchoopsshow.blogspot.com

Thanks andwe hope you enjoy the show. Again if youhave any questions let us know by sending an email to us at
    mvchoopsshow@yahoo.com
    Last edited by mvc hoops show; December 23, 2012, 08:21 PM.
    blog: http://www.mvchoopsshow.blogspot.com

I am kind of disappointed that KFH, KNSS, or even the 1410 group couldn't get this show a better time slot.

Comment

Is Chris the same douche...guy that runs MVCFans?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Is Chris the same douche...guy that runs MVCFans?
        Pretty sure you are correct.

Comment

Chris from MVCFans recently turned over admin of MVCFans (to DUBulldog I believe) do he could focus on this radio show.

Comment

He's still a douche.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X