Predict Shox MVC record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict Shox MVC record

WSU will at least split w/ CU. There will be 1 slip up. I think WSU hangs a Valley banner.
    18-0
    7.41%
    17-1
    3.70%
    2-3 losses
    50.00%
    4-5 losses
    31.48%
    around .500
    0.00%
    finish 4th as predicted
    7.41%
    below .500
    0.00%
    make tournament play-in round
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Speed; December 23, 2012, 08:35 PM. Reason: add poll option
    Phi Alpha

Originally posted by Speed View Post
    WSU will at least split w/ CU. There will be 1 slip up. I think WSU hangs a Valley banner.
    They need to start getting healthy to hang a banner.

If we were full strength, I wouldn't doubt your prediction one second.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Wiggins & C-Rack coming on. Early very likely had his worst game of the season. Point guard play & zone offense will be addressed. I looked at next 12 games trying to predict another 11-1 run & that looks doable.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
        Wiggins & C-Rack coming on. Early very likely had his worst game of the season. Point guard play & zone offense will be addressed. I looked at next 12 games trying to predict another 11-1 run & that looks doable.
        Early's worst game of the season was against Tennessee when he had only 2 points.

Comment

I think we run the table. 31-1 sounds awful nice. To go further, I think we go 34-1. Elite 8, maybe final four.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

gonna go with 11-1

Comment

15-3
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Would like to see this done as a "poll" so results could be easily seen.:courage:
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Based on the intangibles so far in our season like injuries, predicting an entire conference season record is a bit far reaching for me. However, if we can get to the middle of January when we at least get Hall back is a more realistic prediction. Our first five Valley games are home vs. NIU (win), at Drake (win), at Bradley (win), home vs. SIU (win) and at Evansville (win). My public school math says that's 5-0. Then, our next two games are at home vs. ISU-Red and sCUm. Our first seven conference games couldn't have been scheduled much better given the injury situation we are in. A case could be made for us to be 7-0 or 6-1 during that period.

Comment

I am confused. I thought I was supposed to predict shoxmvc's record.

Comment

Illinois State is good. We lose both games to them. Once to Creighton and once to UNI and at Indiana State. 13-5
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

14-4 at worst...16-2 at best...hedges....

Comment

I think it is going to be bumpier than we expect. As exhilirating as last night's win was, the last 2 games have showed nothing is going to come easy until we get healthy (and I think really we are talking about February 1 as a good-case scenario, not January 15). I'll go with 13-5. Every win given the adversity is going to be hard fought and an accomplishment. My advice is relax, keep setbacks in perspective, and enjoy the ride which will likely end with another NCAA bid and maybe a very dangerous team come March.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            15-3
                            This. The question becomes, will that record take first or second? Creighton does not play tough enough D to run the table. There are teams that will be tough to beat on the road, for even the best of Valley teams. If Creighton had our injury woes, they would crumble like an old fortune cookie. Okay, we go 15-3 and win the Lew. By then, we will again be hitting on 11- 12 cylinders and hit a hot streak again. Furthermore, it is our turn and the law of averages demand it? Yikes. Then we win 1, maybe 2, at the Big Dance. Is this at all feasible? Stay tuned because it will be a dog fight from here and this is when the men come out to play.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              I am confused. I thought I was supposed to predict shoxmvc's record.
                              Be confused no more...in my own delusional mind I am undefeated baby!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X