KNSS Internet Feed - SIU Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNSS Internet Feed - SIU Game

A funny thing happened this afternoon...

I was listening to the game on the internet feed from Shockerradio. I was in the middle of a home improvement project when the game ended so I didn't go and turn off the feed. Some intern or whatever at KNSS started beatboxing on the mic. Then the two guys in the station called another guy that worked at O'Reilly's or something and had an X rated conversation with him. During the conversation one of the KNSS guys said that he got an IM from a girlfriend saying that they were on the radio. The kids checked the settings and were confident they weren't. Their "F-Bomb" laden conversations continued and I finally got a break and called KNSS. I informed the kid that he was on the internet feed and dropped an "F-Bomb" myself. The kid hung up on me pretty quickly, but I still kept hearing nonsense from the two kids in the studio. I was surprised they didn't stop after my call. Then I heard my own voice on the phone call "F-Bomb" and all and I remembered the delay. The delay's about two minutes, but after my call there was no more. Interesting to see if these two still have jobs next week!
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

you could've let them go on

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
      you could've let them go on
      I let them go for like thirty minutes because I was in the middle of a project. Letting them go any further just seemed mean!
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Thanks for the comedy. I hope this doesn't in some way come back to haunt internet coverage :cry:
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
        X