Shockers vs. Bucaneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers vs. Bucaneers

"We need quite an atmosphere Thursday night," Marshall said. "At this point the Shocker faithful needs to do what they can to help. It's not on them. It's on us, but anything they can do to rally around this team with noise and support. We've got a few home games before Christmas and we've got the one right after Christmas against Northern Iowa. This place needs to be as loud as it can possibly be. We're 9-1, but we've had our wings clipped a little bit and we've got to use every available resource and that's certainly a big one."

I think that just about sums it up.

It's my belief that WSU fans like wearing the black hat. They like being the underdog. I don't believe Koch Arena has been what it should be in the last few years because Coach Marshall for the most part beats the living hell out of the opponents. A lot of us are used to 20+ point wins and most of the games are over before half. What's there to get excited about?

Complacency time is over folks. It's time to step up, it's time to bring it. Dust off your black hat.

One game at a time.

Are you going to be part of the problem or part of the solution?

These kids and these coaches, if for nothing else (and believe me there is a lot of something else) have played and coached as hard as any team I've seen take the floor at my University in 30 years. At a minimum, we owe them our best for a change.

GO SHOCKS!

Amen!!!!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If we can force Freeman to throw 4 picks again, we should have a good chance at winning.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

All right. I'm breaking out the black sweat shirts again. I used to wear nothing but black when we were bad but now its because we need to be BAD.

Comment

Marshall said about everything he needed to, to get the crowd involved. It's now up to us. How do Shocker fans respond in times like these?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Marshall said about everything he needed to, to get the crowd involved. It's now up to us. How do Shocker fans respond in times like these?
            We SCREEEEAAAM like little girls at a Justin Bieber concert, that's how!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Where are your little buccaneers?
              Dere on my head you buckin b***h!
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                We SCREEEEAAAM like little girls at a Justin Bieber concert, that's how!
                My days of screaming like a little girl are long behind me, but I do a pretty good impression of a grumpy old man! Actually, I have to admit it's not an impression.

Comment

We win. They don't.

Comment

Student Section is ready, lots of loud in us tomorrow. Marshall wants everybody, we will bring them all. We can stand them in the aisles if they have to, I mean their college kids, they don't sit down or shut up any other time...

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      My days of screaming like a little girl are long behind me, but I do a pretty good impression of a grumpy old man! Actually, I have to admit it's not an impression.
                      Sat by you at the last home game, you can still get after it a bit! Don't sell yourself short lol
                      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        We win. They don't.

We still have all solid players left, so I must concur with this prediction. Many teams losing 3 starters would crumble like a peanut-butter cookie, fresh out of the oven. We will regroup, improvise, then execute.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatShockerLife View Post
                          Student Section is ready, lots of loud in us tomorrow. Marshall wants everybody, we will bring them all. We can stand them in the aisles if they have to, I mean their college kids, they don't sit down or shut up any other time...
                          Love it! Go Shocks!

Comment

BTW- If anyone has a extra ticket please PM me
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Marshall calls for NOISE & SUPPORT from Shocker Faithful!#WATCHUS

Comment

Working...
                              X