What the new lineup be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
    With a name like Derail he will never get to play . His name sounds like a train wreck. What were his parents thinking LOL.
    Perhaps they were thinking he would Derail the opponent. Also he is skinny as de rail, but let's hope that changes. One thing we do know is the kid can stroke it from deep. Hopefully, he will put this redshirt year to good use.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      I do not expect 3G to pull the redshirts off of either Derail or Zach, but if one more guy goes down who knows.
      I didn't think Bush could pull the RS this year even if he wanted to due to signing a FAA at ESU. I could be wrong.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
        I didn't think Bush could pull the RS this year even if he wanted to due to signing a FAA at ESU. I could be wrong.
        Not sure, but I think it was Washburn and not ESU although that's not really important other than Washburn is pretty darn good this year. Washburn did grant him a release. We know transfers from D-I to D-II schools don't have to sit. I think it is the same in reverse, but I'm not totally sure about that either.

After giving it more thought I think we can play with an 8-man rotation. Considering EO is apparently still only at about 50% we are close to that now. So maybe we could absorb 1 more injury. I sure hope we don't have to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Perhaps they were thinking he would Derail the opponent. Also he is skinny as de rail, but let's hope that changes. One thing we do know is the kid can stroke it from deep. Hopefully, he will put this redshirt year to good use.
          It's good to take a redshirt when you are a little Green.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
          X