No announcement yet.

WSU vs. SIU In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im surprised with the fouls call. Normally a team will called when playing SIU but SIU gets away with alot.

This game they are calling just about everything short of breathing on a player.

Or shooting for the most part is to be expected especially playing a team like SIU.

Whats with Ramo he's had no PT. Durleys getting pushed around. Mantas and PJ both shooting with confidence Pj's is just not falling.

Gal is playing really good up to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dshocker
      Originally posted by shockrah
      S.C paper names him as top 3 candidate...
      Thanks for the info. I'm not being a pessimist, but why would he not take the job. Think Roy Williams. I'd hate to think that we'll have to go through this again, but I wouldn't be surprised.
      theres a huge difference between North Carolina and South Carolina
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm not being a pessimist, but why would he not take the job. Think Roy Williams. I'd hate to think that we'll have to go through this again, but I wouldn't be surprised.
        Yeah thanks guys i have to listen to this bullshit while watching the game now I get to come to the ingame thread and read about it as well.

Isnt there something better you guys could be doing?

Comment

If I never have to watch SIU again it will be too soon.

On the year SIU has fouled 20+ more times than their opponent. HA

Their opponents shoot 45 more free throws.

Contrast that to WSU who fouls 30 fewer times and shoots 75 more free throws.

So far, WSU 11 fouls and SIU 8.

SIU 11 free throws and WSU 6 (minus the technical).

Jobbed as usual. I have Faulker with 11 offensive fouls so far.

Comment

I predict if PJ is not injured and plays in the second half, he will light it up and carry us to victory. He's taking a lot of shots. He looks like he wants to win because he's never won at SIU in his 5 years here.

If he doesn't play or plays injured, all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              Im surprised with the fouls call. Normally a team will called when playing SIU but SIU gets away with alot.

This game they are calling just about everything short of breathing on a player.

Or shooting for the most part is to be expected especially playing a team like SIU.

Whats with Ramo he's had no PT. Durleys getting pushed around. Mantas and PJ both shooting with confidence Pj's is just not falling.

They took Ramon out of the game in less than 4 minutes with 2 fouls.

Screw job as usual with the thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                If I never have to watch SIU again it will be too soon.

On the year SIU has fouled 20+ more times than their opponent. HA

Their opponents shoot 45 more free throws.

Contrast that to WSU who fouls 30 fewer times and shoots 75 more free throws.

So far, WSU 11 fouls and SIU 8.

SIU 11 free throws and WSU 6 (minus the technical).

Jobbed as usual. I have Faulker with 11 offensive fouls so far.
                i agree Doc, Falker use that elbow everytime when he turns around on his post move
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

My two cents...let him go if that is what he wants and get on down the road with it all...WSU let him have the low buyout and out for USC...think of how the players feel...

Comment

Yeah thanks guys i have to listen to this #### while watching the game now I get to come to the ingame thread and read about it as well.

Sorry, bro...I live in Boston, so I don't get to watch the game. If I did, I probably wouldn't have asked the question to begin wtih. I'm just trying to keep tabs on the program. Take a pill.
                    Go Shocks!!

Comment

I think Falker is 7-8 from the line.

Comment

Yeah thanks guys i have to listen to this #### while watching the game now I get to come to the ingame thread and read about it as well.

Sorry, bro...I live in Boston, so I don't get to watch the game. If I did, I probably wouldn't have asked the question to begin wtih. I'm just trying to keep tabs on the program. Take a pill.
                        Fair enough. But theres like 40 other threads. and to clarify the post wasnt so much about you as it the link bearer

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

They took Ramon out of the game in less than 4 minutes with 2 fouls.

Screw job as usual with the thugs.
                          you know im paying attention and all but I didnt realize he had 2 fouls

ahha

Comment

and to clarify the post wasnt so much about you as it the link bearer
                            Huh?

Also, i'm all about instant gratification...just wanted a quick answer so I didn't have to read 40 other threads.
                            Go Shocks!!

Comment

I think hcgm knows we are very happy to have him

WTF no calls

Comment

Understood but I think sauce is just trying to say you dont have to look to awful far to find 3 or 4 threads about it...
                                1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
                                X