Bracketology 12/11/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracketology 12/11/12

Shocks coming in at the 7 spot..All 3 Kansas teams are in and 2 Valley teams. Projects Tennessee as one of the last 4 in. should make for a good game thursday. Knock'em out the box Shox....
    "It's the same at every address"

Gotta love this team and Senior Carl Hall---ESPN Front Page for Men's Basketball

Carl Hall ESPN Screen Capture.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

Linkage:

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So why couldn't Lunardi give us a 6 and put us in KC rather than Dayton? Come on Joe.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
          So why couldn't Lunardi give us a 6 and put us in KC rather than Dayton? Come on Joe.
          That whole top 5 protected seed thing- it's actually not possible for us to get sent to KC as a #6 because it would render the #3 unprotected in the second round matchup.

We'll just have to play our way up to a #3 or #2 if we want KC for the first two games.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            Gotta love this team and Senior Carl Hall---ESPN Front Page for Men's Basketball

[ATTACH=CONFIG]538[/ATTACH]
            Notice the old WSU logo on the ball... time for some new balls!

"That's what she said!"
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Bracketologies are worth just less than a roll of toilet paper at this point in the season, but they're fun, nonetheless. Particularly when your 1st, err 2nd round opponent is within a 3-hour drive.

Welcome to Bracketville’s home for Bracketology. This is where you will find bracket projections for the 2024 NCAA Tournament. At the time of publication (update) the bracket reflects an over…

Comment

After yesterday's loss, this site drops us to an 80% chance of making the dance. Before the game, they had us at 83%. Not a big difference.

Wichita St. Shockers team page with results, picks, power rankings, odds and stats.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  After yesterday's loss, this site drops us to an 80% chance of making the dance. Before the game, they had us at 83%. Not a big difference.

http://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-bas...s/bracketology
                  What really stands out to me from that site is how much our chances drop if we go 23-7 or worse. At 24-6, the site says we have a 60.8% chance of making the tournament at 23-7 our chances drop to just 27.1%. And at 22-8 clear down to just 6.2%. If this site is right, we can lose 3 more games this year and have an excellent chance of making the tournament (84% or better). Each loss over 3 more and our odds drop considerably.

Comment

Latest as of today. Shox are a 6 seed in Kansas City vs. Oklahoma...

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      Latest as of today. Shox are a 6 seed in Kansas City vs. Oklahoma...

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
                      Good luck getting a seat in KC if they send WSU, KU, and Mizzou all there.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                        Would be absolutely an incredible atmosphere for all games.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I have 8 tickets. You can get them at http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-...et-information
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

There you go.

Comment

Wouldn't be as hard as you think. KU fans would be going to the KU sessions which are not the same as the WSU and Mizzou games. We would just have to contend with Mizzou fans in that scenario. Not to mention WSU is allotted their own tickets to disburse to fans, which is where I'd be getting my tickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X