Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Like what? Crude oil perhaps?
    That might be tastier than the always flat fountain drinks.

Comment

Does anyone know the half price pizza code for today?
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
        Does anyone know the half price pizza code for today?
        Shocker70

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Shocker70
          This is always the code FWIW. I have used the code MANY times and it is 50% off the entire order. Doesn't have to be pizza. Covers wings, pizza, sides, deserts....etc.

They also have the promotion if the women score over 70.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Stick to Knolla's Pizza. Hands down the best pizza in town.

Comment

My wife and I have used the PJ WSU code a couple of times, and generally found it to be a more frustrating experience than a simple online pizza order should be. To start with, as others' have mentioned the discount is off of full retail, not the actual current market prices which are perpetually on sale. So right there the discount is more like 30%, not 50%. And at least in our experience, various extras or sides would not take the discount, and in fact would screw up the entire order if added to a "50% off" pizza. The PJ website just sucks. Just not worth the hassle and the marketing dishonesty for pizza that IMO ranks right above Pizza Hut for the worst on the market.

Knolla's is good, but it's not really a comparable price wise. It's like telling someone to go to Chester's for a steak after they ask you if you prefer Outback or Longhorn. Besides, didn't the namesake for Knolla's go to Creighton? I remember at least one of the locations putting that fact front-and-center via various subtitled pictures. Honestly, the fact the place has a connection to Creighton is enough reason for me to under no circumstances EVER be a patron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
                My wife and I have used the PJ WSU code a couple of times, and generally found it to be a more frustrating experience than a simple online pizza order should be. To start with, as others' have mentioned the discount is off of full retail, not the actual current market prices which are perpetually on sale. So right there the discount is more like 30%, not 50%. And at least in our experience, various extras or sides would not take the discount, and in fact would screw up the entire order if added to a "50% off" pizza. The PJ website just sucks. Just not worth the hassle and the marketing dishonesty for pizza that IMO ranks right above Pizza Hut for the worst on the market.

Knolla's is good, but it's not really a comparable price wise. It's like telling someone to go to Chester's for a steak after they ask you if you prefer Outback or Longhorn. Besides, didn't the namesake for Knolla's go to Creighton? I remember at least one of the locations putting that fact front-and-center via various subtitled pictures. Honestly, the fact the place has a connection to Creighton is enough reason for me to under no circumstances EVER be a patron.
                I think you are right

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  I think you are right
                  It's like opening a shop in Lawrence and proudly advertising the fact that you are a MU grad.

Comment

This thread is making my day. Thank you people. Thank you so much. I just want to give you all a bunch of hugs and kisses.

Comment

Working...
                    X