Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo

Baker and White lived with me last year in the dorms. I told White if they made the final four i'd get WU on my shoulder.

We know it didn't happen, but two days ago I went for it. :D, sorry if this is the wrong board.

opinions?

WUSHOCK.jpg
    **FEAR THE WHEAT**

That's good work by which ever tattoo artist you went to. I like it.

Comment

Where'd you go? That is some amazingly good work. I've yet to get any ink, but have considered it.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Missed opportunity. If you'd have put it across your butt cheeks, it would have looked like he was throwing punches each time you clenched 'em.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Looks pretty sweet to me.

Comment

Looks good! What are you going to do when we make the Final Four?

Comment

I was once advised yellow doesn't work very good on tattoos. Bad advice?
              In the fast lane

Comment

Thanks for the positive posts guys!

I went to Artist at Large on douglas..I have a star on my right arm and wanted the same artist to do it because I trusted him. The tat took about 2 hours. I was blown away when he was done. If you ever want ink Artist at Large on Douglas is the place. I LOVE IT. GO SHOX!!!!!
                **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Tell him that's the old Wu and you want a refund because you were supposed to get the most up-to-date version!

Comment

Looks good. I got a MTXE tat last year the day after the shox got knocked out of the tourny. The let us off work early and I was in the mood to do something impulsive and permanent and completely harmless. Stopped in on my way home. People always want to know what the heck it means.

Comment

CB approves of folks paying homage to The Nation by adorning their bodies with representative images.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by WUSHOCKBPELI View Post
                        Thanks for the positive posts guys!

I went to Artist at Large on douglas..I have a star on my right arm and wanted the same artist to do it because I trusted him. The tat took about 2 hours. I was blown away when he was done. If you ever want ink Artist at Large on Douglas is the place. I LOVE IT. GO SHOX!!!!!
                        I've heard that Addictions in Ink are top notch as well located at Tyler and Kellogg. Ask for Brian or Sweet D.

T

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
                          Looks good. I got a MTXE tat last year the day after the shox got knocked out of the tourny. The let us off work early and I was in the mood to do something impulsive and permanent and completely harmless. Stopped in on my way home. People always want to know what the heck it means.
                          Excellent choice. Wichita State should trademark that phrase and pimp it out through every corner of this university. It is ours.

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                          Tell him that's the old Wu and you want a refund because you were supposed to get the most up-to-date version!
                          To hell with that! The older WU the better...

This would be the ultimate in elite Wu tats.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            CB approves of folks paying homage to The Nation by adorning their bodies with representative images.

Ya mean, like the Indiana State Sycamores?
                            If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

I love the old WU. I don't know why they changed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X