WSU vs, N. COLORADO predictions and pregame discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs, N. COLORADO predictions and pregame discussions

Here's the deal. 3G does not rebuild as much as he reloads. We now go 12 strong with 3 players sitting out this Season but practicing with the team. Coach Marshall described our beloved Shocks attributes in threefold fashion. "They are hungry, they are coachable, and they (we) should keep getting better and improving along the way." We can tie a record for a 9-0 start by winning this game and Coach 3G will attain a milestone by reaching 4 straight 20 Season wins in a row, sooner than later. In this game, we face no lions, no tigers, but bears, oh my. Thus, it is not enough for us just to win but rather we want to develop into a better Squad with each and every encounter. U like?

Shocks' the Bears------77

can't bear the Shocks-59
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

83-64 WSU

Comment

This team is 0 - 4 (their lone win against non D1 comp). They play 5 of their first 6 games on the road. They see UNI tomorrow which will make them weary of road travel prior to meeting us. We smoke them 88 to 59.

Comment

Bear Skin Rug - 60
        WuShock Crockett - 89

Comment

Rocky Mountain High - 49

Dust in the Wind - 69
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Shocks 94

N. Colo. 67
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

(look up Greeley's number 1 business - or, just roll down your window once you cross the Colorado border on Hiway 36.
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Yes, you can smell Greeley in Denver when the winds out of the NE.

Dodge City and Greeley could do battle.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

It's that time of year when a stiff north wind makes me gag. I'm counting on our boys to make Greeley pay.

Amber waves of Wu -- 75

Bear, the other other white meat -- 45
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

This game is going to be a monster beat down and I'm looking forward to it. We are on the back end of the illnesses, ehimen might be able to play and we had a whole week to practice.

204-46

Comment

WSU - 83
                      UNC - 57
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        This game is going to be a monster beat down and I'm looking forward to it. We are on the back end of the illnesses, ehimen might be able to play and we had a whole week to practice.

204-46
                        Should we rest EO for this game and allow his ankle to heal some more so he'll be even better prepared for Tennessee? I don't see the benefit of using him in this game which will certainly be a Shocker win and risk him re-injuring the ankle.

Comment

Getting him some minutes may not be bad as he hasn't played in a couple of weeks and some game action may not be a bad thing.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

WSU - 9-0

UNC - 0-5

Comment

78 to 64 Da Shoxs
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X