Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2012-13 debut of the Non-Power League Power Pyramid - by Matt Norlander

The 2012-13 debut of the Non-Power League Power Pyramid - by Matt Norlander

So "Creighton is going to run away with the Missouri Valley Title" are they? Well, okay, but I think there may be at least three or four MVC teams that may take exception to that statement.

Comment

I don't see Creighton running away with anything this year. They could very well win it, but they're not running away from us and ISU and UNI may have a say in it.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        I don't see Creighton running away with anything this year. They could very well win it, but they're not running away from us and ISU and UNI may have a say in it.
        FWIW - Speaking of UNI; during the coaches show, coach Marshall mentioned that he visited with one of the officials prior to the Tulsa game. The official said UNI was iimpressive and they were very close to winning all 3 games in the Thanksgiving tournament where he officiated... Battle for Atlantis?
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Noticed that Wyoming is right there with us. Gregg and Larry Shyatt have a history from their Winthrop/Clemson days. Could this be an opportunity for a future series?
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Man I get To see UNI take on UNLV in Vegas with @Anthroshock: the 19th. that should a good non-con game
            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Working...
            X