WSU...Contender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU...Contender

According to the Bleacher Report Scott Polacek considers WSU's win over VCU a big deal, and are contenders. Shocks are a very good defensive team led by Carl Hall and Cle Early in both scoring and rebounding. Built to go deep in the brackets depending on the seeding. Will challenge creighton in the Valley. Sorry no link

Well VCUs victory over in the BB in 2010 and their 3 point victory over us in the Dance last year were big deals. It only stands to reason that our win on their floor would be a bid deal.... :hurt:
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

The first few weeks of every college basketball season brings surprise teams that jump out to hot starts that the so-called experts didn’t really see coming. The 2012-13 campaign has been no different...
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

What a difference a month and some actual game time makes.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Yup
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            Shocks on slide 7. Great pic of Carl. I'm surprised the ball didn't deflate.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 1, 2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I like how the announcers and fans have taken to calling him "the Beast."
              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
              X