Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    How do those f'ing eggs taste now?
    YESSSS. This is why shoxlax is a Grade A poster!

Can we please just lump all of these together and create a thread for this?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      YESSSS. This is why shoxlax is a Grade A poster!

Can we please just lump all of these together and create a thread for this?
      If I knew how I would. We could call it The Best of KC

Comment

• Can we please stop playing games? It's making it difficult for those of us wanting to read the current threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by eeshocker View Post
          Can we please stop playing games? It's making it difficult for those of us wanting to read the current threads.
          I have to agree with @eeshocker here. We all know that @KCShox is a curmudgeon. But he is our curmudgeon and he does have his good moments on occassion and I for one don't really question his Shocker fanhood. No need to play gotcha. Heck, you could do that to just about any regular poster on ShockerNet (except @forevershockerfan). Let's move on. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I have to agree with @eeshocker here. We all know that @KCShox is a curmudgeon. But he is our curmudgeon and he does have his good moments on occassion and I for one don't really question his Shocker fanhood. No need to play gotcha. Heck, you could do that to just about any regular poster on ShockerNet (except @forevershockerfan). Let's move on. Thanks.
            The doom and gloom and I told you so gets old. It's bizarre psychobabble unlike any poster on any board I've ever seen. Indulge me because I'm grouchy. I will quit now

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              +1
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

The doom and gloom and I told you so gets old. It's bizarre psychobabble unlike any poster on any board I've ever seen. Indulge me because I'm grouchy. I will quit now
                Agreed. It's incredibly annoying.

If people are getting "confused" by the bumping, we could just create a thread about it instead.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  If people are getting "confused" by the bumping, we could just create a thread about it instead.
                  Good idea. BTW there is no confusion, just not enough interest in your personal vendetta to deal with cluttering up the current page of the board with old threads. Thanks.

Comment

• That's not a bad idea, Fever. Start a new thread and you can reference old threads to your hearts delight within that one thread.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I've been absent on SN for the majority of the day, heck the past 10 days for that matter due to being out of town. Anyway, I had the opportunity to see what you've done here. First, I'm honored. We have hundreds upon hundreds of posters/visitors to our illustrious board and for you to take the time out of your busy schedule to search the older threads and single me out is quite uplifting. I know I rub some people the wrong way, but this deliberate act of breathing new life into older threads all on account of me has not only energized me, but only affirms my suspicion that what I say counts for something.

I'm not mad at you, point of fact, I want to thank you for what you have done. I'm not an attention seeker, but it's refreshing to know that what I say does resonate, in some sort of fashion, in the far reaches of your subconscious mind. I love you man.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        I've been absent on SN for the majority of the day, heck the past 10 days for that matter due to being out of town. Anyway, I had the opportunity to see what you've done here. First, I'm honored. We have hundreds upon hundreds of posters/visitors to our illustrious board and for you to take the time out of your busy schedule to search the older threads and single me out is quite uplifting. I know I rub some people the wrong way, but this deliberate act of breathing new life into older threads all on account of me has not only energized me, but only affirms my suspicion that what I say counts for something.

I'm not mad at you, point of fact, I want to thank you for what you have done. I'm not an attention seeker, but it's refreshing to know that what I say does resonate, in some sort of fashion, in the far reaches of your subconscious mind. I love you man.
                        You certainly have earned a reputation as a Shocker fan for your predictability of lack of foresight. You used to be occasionally right when you predicted a loss. But recently you've been predicting Shocker success so your record may improve. You are starting to recognize that the Shockers are winning 25-30 games a year for the past 3-4 years. Therefore, if you usually predict a win, you are almost always right.

Comment

• I dont harbor or fault KC for his pessimist nature.

Save for a few years, the Shockers seem to overachieve during seasons, only to woefully underachieve in key situations.

I believe he is like a lot of us that always wish for the best, but fear for the worst. Our shooting this year and playing down to our competition tends to lend itself to a sense of pessimism.

We have still not reached our apex in a season. We can see it, but our footing seems to slip a bit when we think we are getting ready to ascend to the top, for whatever reason.

Bottom line is that we dont have consistent performers this year, and have gotten where we are because we have a tremendous amount of energy and hustle for the most part.

Shockers are a very good team, but we still need to upgrade our ammunition to be where we want. We have fought this year with a large amount of Sherman tanks, instead of having a few Abrams tanks.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• You guys are weird. All @KCShox: was saying is that he didn't want to go crazy over five games and wanted to see the Shox keep playing well over the rest of the non-con schedule before he started expecting Valley success. I know he's more pessimistic than the rest of us but if that's the worst post of his you can find then I don't see anything worth calling him out over.

Comment

• KC is the yin to our yang. Though his pessimism can be annoying when overdone, I don't mind it in retrospect--I appreciate his alternate point of view when I'm thinking we're going to win the national championship or something.

He takes a lot of ribbing from some of us and he's a pretty good sport about it.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X