What channel is the game on tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What channel is the game on tonight?

ESPN.com is saying the CBS sports network. Is that cannel 12 or cable channel 1345?

If you have the sports tier with Cox, it's channel 260/2260. It won't be on 12. I have no idea about Direct TV or Dish though....

Comment

Rdr put out link in the game thread that might help for those not on cox

http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...SCUSSION/page3

Comment

nm

Comment

The game will be carried on channel 613 for Direct TV peeps.
          When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

For those ATT Uverse customers they're running a special where you can add the sports package for free for 30 days. I just called and got it added which includes CBSSN channels 643/1643.

Comment

Any online streams? free or otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
                Any online streams? free or otherwise?
                There will be.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  There will be.
                  We're counting on you!

Comment

The Cancun Challenge twitter feed says the games are being streamed on CBS U Live, but it looks like premium only. One month is $15.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      The Cancun Challenge twitter feed says the games are being streamed on CBS U Live, but it looks like premium only. One month is $15.
                      In looking at the schedule of live events it looks to me like the coverage of the DePaul Shocker game is audio only if am interpreted the symbols properly.

Best I can tell that looks like that might be the case with the game against Iowa/Western Kentucky also, but I would probably check back on game day.

Comment

Preliminary link for the game, http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1544...ita-state.html ,if something changes between now and the game I will post the new link on here and I will also post it on the game thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                          Preliminary link for the game, http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1544...ita-state.html ,if something changes between now and the game I will post the new link on here and I will also post it on the game thread.
                          Do you actually have to install the "desktop app" it keeps telling me I need? I assumed that was just a tease to get you to click.

Comment

I've never needed one.

Comment

Although it's not working right now. Isn't this on Shockervision?

Comment

Working...
                              X