ESPN POWER RANKINGS....WK 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN POWER RANKINGS....WK 3

WE RECIEVED 1 VOTE, MUCH TO MY SUPRISE, NONE OTHER THAN jAY bILAS , HAS US AT #25 FOR OUR ONLY VOTE. i TAKE BACK EVERY BAD THING I HAVE SAID ABOUT HIM AND "THE pUKIES". nah

KEEP DIGGIN SHOCKS AND HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AT THE moon palace SHOWROOM PLAYHOUSE.
    "It's the same at every address"

Please do not post in all/mostly all caps. Future posts will be subject to edit or post deletion. I know WRAGGS and you are no WRAGGS!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Yeah! And, and, next time add a link to the article you're referencing. Where did you go to internet etiquette school huh?

Comment

We didn't recieve a single vote in this weeks coaches poll, which is a little odd considering VCU is still recieving 12 votes. Well, maybe if we win the Cancun tournament we will start to get noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
          We didn't recieve a single vote in this weeks coaches poll, which is a little odd considering VCU is still recieving 12 votes. Well, maybe if we win the Cancun tournament we will start to get noticed.
          What's the link? All I could find except the espn poll was last week's (week 2) poll.

Comment

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Receiving votes....

Find the 2023-24 NCAAM rankings on ESPN, including the Coaches and AP poll for the top 25 NCAAM teams.

Comment

Another reason to like Bilas, he doesn't have sCUm ranked in his top 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                  Another reason to like Bilas, he doesn't have sCUm ranked in his top 25.
                  I hate CU as much as the next guy, but you have to admit that's pretty ridiculous.

Comment

I hate CU as much as the next guy, but you have to admit that's pretty ridiculous.
                    Agreed. I think he may have been the only one not to have them in there. It made me look twice that was for sure.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Wow! That some chubby arms on that chick!

Comment

...and her elbows are too pointy.

Comment

She has arms?
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I agree that it's kinda strange. He wasn't the only one. John Gasaway also didn't have the BJ's in his Top 25. I absolutely love it though that Bilas has WSU in there and sCUm out. That's great stuff.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X