Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emporia State at Wichita State Exhibition Discussion: Oct 27 (Sun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emporia State at Wichita State Exhibition Discussion: Oct 27 (Sun)

TV: None
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM

image.png
    Shocks Win by 10+
    100.00%
    Shocks Win by 5+
    0%
    Shocks Win by 1+
    0%
    Shocks Lose by 1+
    0%
    Shocks Lose by 5+
    0%
    Shocks Lose by 10+
    0%

If we don't win by 20+...
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

#FreeMatej

Comment

Yes, freeing MB is key for the Shocks. With ZM injured, we will be playing more small ball. We must utilize Mr. Ballard inside. Washington should be one of our best players. Shocks play everybody in this game and win by 21 to barely fulfill Sub's expectations.

SHOCKS 86

Emporia 65
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Hornets = 59
          Raid = 85

Let's Go Shockers!!!

image.png

Comment

Stingers up!

image.jpg
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I watched the entire Chargers game on ESPN+ last night, it never buffered once. Never locked up, never went black, it was perfect. As opposed to Shocker games when i reboot a dozen times per half..............

Comment

It's just my opinion. I say play Matej if he figured to be in the rotation and is a solid contributor in practice. I wouldn't care if the Shockers won 25 games and had to forfeit them in a year or two. I want to see the best basketball WSU can put on the floor. At this point the list of programs who've had to vacate wins is probably close to the number of programs that have never had to vacate wins. One thing is certain, the program needs to get going in the right direction.

I think the Shocks win by 25+. Wouldn't be shocked if they won by considerably more than that. I think the defense will be key in the game. I'm looking for probably 4 or 5 blocked shots and a more than a number of picks from our guys. Hopefully the Shockers can find some "makers", but I get the feeling they are more likely to score from inside the arc than outside in this exhibition, particularly layups, dunks, put backs and FTs. It's usually against those "supposed" mismatched opponents that a team doesn't come out firing from outside.

And go Shocks!

Comment

I will be in town on Sunday night and thinking about attending the game.

I am concerned about parking and security.

I haven't been to a home game since 1979.

What are your thoughts about the best places to park and security? Can you park on campus now?

I would appreciate your thoughts.

Comment

Q: Good morning WuOracle! :)
                    A: Good morning! ? How’s your day starting off? Anything exciting planned?

Q: What is your prediction for the final score of WSU versus Emporia State this weekend?

A: Based on their past matchups and current form, a reasonable prediction for the game against Emporia State might be Wichita State 80 - Emporia State 65.

Comment

In hopes there is Shocker improvement on team Defense.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                        I will be in town on Sunday night and thinking about attending the game.

I am concerned about parking and security.

I haven't been to a home game since 1979.

What are your thoughts about the best places to park and security? Can you park on campus now?

I would appreciate your thoughts.
                        That's a long time between home games. Too bad you couldn't have made one of the VanVleet/Baker/Wessel/Cotton led team games.

Best place to park? I like the lots just south of Ahlberg I think it is and SAC (or whatever they are called now.) It's a walk, but it's great for getting out quickly. Next best...maybe west of baseball field. Again. A walk. The main lots will be fairly packed and congested, mayb e not so much for this game. My best advice if you're not a big walker...park close. Stay late after the game and visit with someone. Leave 5-10 minutes after the game to avoid congestion.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

That's a long time between home games. Too bad you couldn't have made one of the VanVleet/Baker/Wessel/Cotton led team games.

Best place to park? I like the lots just south of Ahlberg I think it is and SAC (or whatever they are called now.) It's a walk, but it's great for getting out quickly. Next best...maybe west of baseball field. Again. A walk. The main lots will be fairly packed and congested, mayb e not so much for this game. My best advice if you're not a big walker...park close. Stay late after the game and visit with someone. Leave 5-10 minutes after the game to avoid congestion.
                          Oh..and security? Not sure what this is in reference to, but it's a bit different than it was in the late 70s. The biggest problem with security is just getting into the place with your purse or bag. Don't bring anything too big.

Comment

Working...
                          X