Yingling Aircraft Pre-game Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yingling Aircraft Pre-game Video

Don't know if it's been discussed, but the Yingling video at the 5:00 Pre-game mark is VERY GOOD!! Great history, show of strength, and present-day accomplishments, along with some nice music. Seems a lot better than Bat-Wu. Just my opinion.

Much, much better than Bat-Wu.
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Does anyone have a link to those videos?
      " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

It was awesome! Love the style of this new #watchus campaign. I also love that they are sticking to a consistent theme.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I agree that the Marketing department is doing a better job. I haven't seen this years video, but really did like the "This is just the beginning!" video.

Was at the LSU v Alabama game, and the video they play after the coin toss was similar in theory to that video. Talking with fans here, they are happy the video is good enough that have used it since it was unveiled two years ago. I would love to see something like this for WSU. Timeless. Talking legends and the history of "The Roundhouse".

For perspective:

This video debuted at the McNeese State game on October 16, 2010 and was played after the coin toss leading to kickoff. Public address announcer Dan Borne w...

Comment

I like both the "History" video and the "Introduction" video. I liked "Just the Beginning" but thought it was a little long for introductions.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              I like both the "History" video and the "Introduction" video. I liked "Just the Beginning" but thought it was a little long for introductions.
              Where's this video online??

Comment

Working...
              X