Shockers' Senior Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers' Senior Parade

Seems quite interesting that our senior class keeps getting replaced by more seniors.

I suppose that's how it's supposed to work, but it seems somewhat remarkable. Some of it is the quirk of transfers like Blair, Armstead and Coleby and of course some of it is the Juco folks.

WSU’s Senior Parade

2010-11: Durley, Ellis, Blair, Hatch
    2011-12: Smith, Ragland, Murry, Kyles, Stutz
    2012-13: Armstead, Orupke, Hall, Williams
    2013-14: Early, Lufile, Wiggins, Coleby
    Last edited by ABC; November 18, 2012, 10:20 AM.

Along with ABC's observations, there are some patterns in 3G'S success. I like the mix of 4 recruits he is bringing in for next Season. 3 High School players and a Juco transfer. Adding to that mix, we already have Coleby, Green, and a walk-on practicing with the team. Thus when EO, Hall, MA, and D-Will graduate, we have an influx of new talent to add to the cast of returning Shockers for next Season. This Season MA and Baker have been a 'breath of fresh air' to ease the loss of 5 solid and experienced players. If anything develops in any additional recruits needed when this Season ends, watch for a key find in the Juco ranks to fill any void.

We have Wessel from Wichita, Baker from Kansas, some Juco players, some players that graduated from High Schools', some players from other States, returning players, a transfer from Oregon, 2 players from Canada, and 1 player from Nigeria. 3G told us he would recruit anywhere and everywhere.

This may be the best overall 12 players we have had in the Marshall Plan and his best Recruiting Class with another strong incoming crop of recruits. How will this team do losing the 5 key players? How long before the chemistry magnifies into a strong winning and peaking team concept? Too early to tell, but "so far, so good." We have 12 players that can all play. This is hard to find in a team. I like it, I like it a lot!!!!!!!
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; November 18, 2012, 01:05 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
    X