Future Early Season Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Early Season Tournaments

Can someone remind me if we are locked into any early season tournaments for 2013-14 or 2014-15? If so, which ones?

I'm sure there is a decrepit thread with this info somewhere, but my quick search yielded nothing.

CBE in KC next year.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      CBE in KC next year.
      Who are the other teams?

Comment

CBE in KC next year.
        But we don't know the field yet, correct? Considering past years there should be some solid opponents.

Comment

Correct, the rest of the field is not known. This year in KC will be KU, Texas A&M, St. Louis and Washington State. It's a similar tournment to the one we are in this year in that we will play two games at home before going to KC.

We should expect it to be better than Cancun which unfortunately is giving us three games that will not help us.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Seems like they've been steadily doing a KU, KSU, WSU rotation. Seems to make sense to me. I hope that continues.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

CBE in KC next year.
              Originally posted by ABC View Post
              Who are the other teams?
              Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
              But we don't know the field yet, correct? Considering past years there should be some solid opponents.
              Whoever the other teams will be, they couldn't possible be any worse the teams we're facing in this years Cancun Challenge. According to https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-ba...anking-by-team, the next closest team to us in Power Rating is Iowa at #76. Of course it's still early. Hopefully, as several of our Cancun opponents get into their overrated conference play, that will help our RPI.
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Not 100% but I believe the Shox are playing in Vegas in 2014. Had a conversation this summer with Demetric and a couple other fans and were talking about how its too bad we are playing in Vegas after DWill is already gone. I may have misunderstood, but pretty sure that is what was being talked about
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                X