No announcement yet.

2024-25 Expectations for Shocker Basketball – “Falltime Edition”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, we NEED to have a good season if for nothing else to get butts back in the seats

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      QB needs to play angry.
      To hell with Angry. They better play PISSED OFF

Comment

If the big Croat plays 22-24 W's maybe more

Comment

Here’s one expectation; even Cold has to like this…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I am not totally clear on what are all the issues surrounding Matej's eligibility.
            There's only one issue. He didn't sign at a P5.

FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Here’s one expectation; even Cold has to like this…

This drill probably more valuable to the guards deliver the oop than it is to the Qooper himself.

Just to clarify the technical terms which is the Qooper and which one is the Qoopee?

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                There's only one issue. He didn't sign at a P5.
                No doubt.

Comment

Perhaps somewhat of high risk, low percentage pass on the surface but Bijan executed this to perfection so I think you have give him an atta boy on this one. Dropped that perfectly into Corey's shooting slot and he cashed in with the trey.

Comment

Perhaps somewhat of high risk, low percentage pass on the surface but Bijan executed this to perfection so I think you have give him an atta boy on this one. Dropped that perfectly into Corey's shooting slot and he cashed in with the trey.

Feel like BC has already been forgotten. I wouldn't count him out.

Comment

I feel like that pass gets picked off 8 out of 10 times though. That's kinda BC thing though. 3 turnovers for every "highlight" pass.

I really hope he's improved though, Hill wont be able to do it all.

Comment

BC was the only guys that could consistently execute the pick and roll with Q last year. His last 10 games or so were much improved over his start. A lot of that probably had to do with rust and lot had to do with seeing his abysmal decisions in the film room. The one handed passes need to go though, I know Mills isn't a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I feel like that pass gets picked off 8 out of 10 times though. That's kinda BC thing though. 3 turnovers for every "highlight" pass.

I really hope he's improved though, Hill wont be able to do it all.
                          My hope would be for Zion Pipkin to be good enough to get back up PG minutes. We know that he is at worst a solid defender, and maybe as good as anyone on the team. Plus, he would be the only PG that will return as a leader next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

My hope would be for Zion Pipkin to be good enough to get back up PG minutes. We know that he is at worst a solid defender, and maybe as good as anyone on the team. Plus, he would be the only PG that will return as a leader next year.
                            I keep forgetting about Zion .. Yes, I hope he can contribute too.

Comment

At the very least HCPM will have options at the guard position this season.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X