WSU VS. HOWARD PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VS. HOWARD PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. The VCU victory made the price of poker go up, up and away. Not so fast. Yes, we will win 20 plus games. Will we lose a game or two along the way we shouldn't though with 8 new players? Dunno, too early to tell. However, we have 12 players I really like. In the past, VCU beat us twice until this group of Shocks stunned them, humbled them, and then silenced them when they least expected it, and did so in their own House. Can ya dig it? Groovy!!!

Even so, our beloved Shocks will win this game but that is not enough. We need to keep improving, establish our inside game, knowing the outside game will follow. We need to D up without fouling much, knowing this quality depth could result in our best defensive Shocker team in many many black and yellow moons. We must play strong in the 2nd half, not just the first half no matter who we play. That way, when teams' such as DePaul come out to play, we will be ready to rock and roll. In this game, EO will get 10 rebounds and 3 blocks, RB will rain down 3-5 treys and become a heartbreaker Baker, Early will not be late but will produce all over the place, and MA and FVV will combine for 7-10 assists, 1-2 turnovers, at 3-5 steals. Hope we see more and more of Nick and CL.

Shox----77

Bison---52
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; November 16, 2012, 05:14 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shox 90
    Bison 54

Nick goes off

Comment

It's very early, however Howard has averaged: 49ppg, 29.5rpg, 5.5assists, 32.3%FG. The Shox have averaged: 67.7ppg, 40.7rpg, 13.7assists, 42.3%FG.

WSU - 78
      Howard - 43

Marshall continues to build depth.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Shocks 79
        Bison 53
        "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

The Wheat Buns - 100
          Bison Hambuger Cooked Thoroughly - 50

Comment

Shox - 83
            Them - 41
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They put up 36 on Iowa right?

Shockers 75
              Bison 40

I would give us 90 but I think we are going to have a depth building/lighter game for the starters and there may be a few mistakes.

Comment

WSU 73,
                Howard 47

Comment

If you want to see more of Fred, Jake, CJ, and Nick this is probably the game for you.

3G will try to keep the game from getting too out of hand, but not sure how successful he can be.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Hoping for another monster jam from tekele. Hey, speaking of tekele, did anyone else notice the way he passed up an open three last night to jump a couple more steps in for a mid range jumper? I did. Made me think maybe tekele wants to take over for toure.

Comment

Thugs who've had tattoos since 5th grade -- 62
                      Howie -- 42

The game gets out of hand until Marshall gives the "reserves" (we don't really have "reserves" but I don't know what else to call them) more playing time. Howard puts together a slight comeback in the last few minutes to close the gap to 20.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

88 to 62 Da Shocks!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I see the shocks scoring more than most, I'm going to say

The part that puts the give in your suspension - 90
                          Cowards - 50

Comment

Shockers need to go farther faster. Time is of the essence.

WU- 74
                            HU- 62

Comment

We win. They don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X