Shockers Open Practice - 09/17/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers Open Practice - 09/17/24

Damn... I will be heading to Denver and beyond to fill a bucket list item...Climb to the WSU crash site. I have to go this year because I don't know how many more years I will have good health. So whoever goes to the open practice I will need good intel. Go Shocks

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      I had planned to as I am in town this week. However, since I am in town for my nieces wedding this weekend I have now been voluntold to do some stuff tomorrow to help the final preps. But I WILL be back for Shocker Madness!!!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I'm planning on going, but I may be late (15 minutes or so) due to another thing I've got Tuesday. I don't know how much I can report about specific players because I don't know them by looking at them. I will recognize a few from last year. Meeks and BosNjak are recognizable.

I'll print out a roster and hope they practice with jerseys with their numbers on them.

I'm skeptical of my ability to watch a practice and accurately predict how what I saw might relate to in-game situations. I'm confident of my ability to be reasonably easy to be impressed.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I'm planning on going, but I may be late (15 minutes or so) due to another thing I've got Tuesday. I don't know how much I can report about specific players because I don't know them by looking at them. I will recognize a few from last year. Meeks and BosNjak are recognizable.

I'll print out a roster and hope they practice with jerseys with their numbers on them.

I'm skeptical of my ability to watch a practice and accurately predict how what I saw might relate to in-game situations. I'm confident of my ability to be reasonably easy to be impressed.
          I'm chuckling at your last line, because that's my MO as well....:)

Comment

Will be there! Pretty excited for it.

Hope a lot of you can come, too. Would be cool to have a couple hundred there.

Go Shocks!

Comment

I’ll be there as well. Is there a Shockernet section we should sit in?

Comment

So is there a "it's game day b*tches" tag line to accompany this practice?

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  I’ll be there as well. Is there a Shockernet section we should sit in?
                  Yes, look for the really attractive women and the quite handsome men that are sitting next to them this afternoon. THAT"S NOT US, so keep looking.

Comment

If you want to say hi to me, jeans, yellow Wichita State shirt with WuShock, and the pony tail will probably be a dead giveaway.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      If you want to say hi to me, jeans, yellow Wichita State shirt with WuShock, and the pony tail will probably be a dead giveaway.
                      I think some should be required to wear name tags!

IMG_3212.jpg

Comment

I'm gonna show up and teach Mr. Mills how to win basketball games with the Kung Wu Super Play. You only need this one and you will make it to the NCAA tourney ...

image.png
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I think some should be required to wear name tags!

IMG_3212.jpg
                          I'll be incognito ...

But you will know who I am when you see the drunk guy with a brown jacket storm the court telling them they are doing it all wrong.

THAT WAS CHARGING ALL THE WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I'll be incognito ...

But you will know who I am when you see the drunk guy with a brown jacket storm the court telling them they are doing it all wrong.

THAT WAS CHARGING ALL THE WAY!
                            I was gonna stop by and say hi, but it kind of looks like you work for the big guy.

Comment

You know what? HCPM can log into Shockernet and get the Super Play already. That's a waste of my time to bring it up at the practice. I got a better use for our time together ...

Heckle training!

"GET A HAIRCUT B!TCH-jan!!"

"HEY MATEJ! With that vertical you'd trip on a credit card!"

"HEY BELL! When they offered you NIL, they meant it! NIL!"

"GOT SPLINTERS IN YOUR ASS THENGVALL?"
                              Last edited by Kung Wu; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X