Creighton Away Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton Away Game

I'm planning to make the trip to Omaha in March for the Creighton game. Is there a section that shocker fans typically sit? And is stubhub typically the best source for buying away game tickets? Any suggestions are appreciated (e.g., restaurants, hotels, etc.)

Thanks!

These days, usually in the 2nd half you can sit wherever you like.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      These days, usually in the 2nd half you can sit wherever you like.
      To pile on, you could also just wait until a Groupon comes out...

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
        I'm planning to make the trip to Omaha in March for the Creighton game. Is there a section that shocker fans typically sit? And is stubhub typically the best source for buying away game tickets? Any suggestions are appreciated (e.g., restaurants, hotels, etc.)

Thanks!
        I might make the trip again this year. Last year sure was fun LOL ;). I know we got put way up in the rafters behind the WSU bench. We were literally 4 or 5 rows from the top. These were even tickets that the players got. We still had a good time and made lots of noise. As far as tickets, they were arranged for me so I am not much help in that area. But just try and find out what sections are behind the Shocker bench and go as high as you can and you will be among Shocker fans LOL.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
        X